Showing all 7 results
Easy to use, just print and go worksheets for your students! Students will learn colors as they also practice fine motor skills by coloring fruits of specific colors. This resource can be used as a lesson too!
There are five worksheets:
- : cherry, chili pepper, strawberry, tomato, watermelon (inside), red delicious apple
- : orange, cantaloupe, peach, pumpkin
- : lemon, mango, yellow delicious apple, banana, pineapple
- : chili pepper, grapes, line, honeydew, watermelon (outside), kiwi, zucchini
- : blueberries / Purple: fig, grapes, plum
$3.00Buy NowThis December Language Arts & Math Activities for Kindergarten – 1st Grade resource is filled with ENGAGING and FUN resources that get kids excited about learning…and you’ll receive a FULL MONTH of Christmas-themed pages to use…as morning work, in your centers, during class or to send home as homework!
This resource, Numbers & Colors – Matching Cards, has been designed with young learners in mind (preschool – prek). It includes of matching cards and your kids will love playing matching games with the cards!
: All B/W – Numbers 1 through 12
: Color matching number cards – Numbers 1 through 12
: Match the color bears with the color names