Do you prefer a KJV version of this resource? If so: Christmas Story Copywork | KJV
Copywork is copying a piece of well-written work, from any variety of sources, onto paper or into a notebook. The student copies from a written selection using his best penmanship to create a “perfect copy” that is properly spaced and includes all proper capitalization and punctuation marks. It is a method, that when used consistently, will improve your child’s penmanship, grammar, and punctuation skills as well as expose him to a variety of writing styles, structures, and techniques.
Looking for more Bible copywork? Check out…
- Bible Copywork – Proverbs Chapter 1 | Cursive Handwriting
- Bible Copywork – Proverbs Chapter 2 | Cursive Handwriting
- Bible Copywork – Proverbs Chapter 3 | Cursive Handwriting
- Bible Copywork – Proverbs Chapter 4 | Cursive Handwriting
My Teaching Library also has other copywork products as well! Here are a few to check out…
- Declaration of Independence | American History | Copywork
- Learning about Amphibians | Manuscript Copy Work
- Christopher Columbus | Poem Copy Work
Are you a member of the My Teaching Library FB group? If not, JOIN US TODAY!
There are no reviews yet.