This resource includes 24 flashcards (all in both color and b/w) for common words and phrases: I speak (a little) French, Do you speak English?, What?, I don’t understand, What does ___mean?, repeat please, more slowly, one more time, I don’t know, I have a question, I have a problem, yes, no, ok, and others!
Each flash card includes the word / phrase in both French and English
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
— OR —
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Here is a quick and easy, one page reference which lists all of the Dolch sight words for: Pre-primer, Primer, 1st, 2nd and 3rd grades.
This resource includes the words of 24 traditional Christmas Carols (and a little history about them as well).
Studying the state of Utah? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Utah State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
Students can practice money identification when playing ‘Money – Go Fish’!
Money Cards include: penny, nickel, dime, quarter, half dollar, dollar, five dollar bill, ten dollar bill, twenty dollar bill, fifty dollar bill.