- “Creating a Notebooking Project – What is Notebooking?” instructional page
- List of suggested supplies
- Evaluation rubric (can be used by both teacher and student peer groups!)
- Teacher directed assignment page (This is designed to be used if you need to ‘guide’ the students on the journey of creating the project – includes due date section)
- Cover page for student use
- Table of contents pages for project
- Project KWL
- Vocabulary terms page (So students can record and define unfamiliar terms along their study – or – You can assign certain terms to be completed throughout the project)
- Reference page (For students to record the references they used to complete the project – Includes a # blank so students can place numbers (#’s) throughout their project.)
- “Using Biographical Notebooking Pages” instructional page for student reference
- “Guiding Research Questions” page to instruct students on how they can and should create their own research questions along the way.
- 18 student publishing pages
Need students to draw from primary and secondary sources? Need students to develop research questions? Need students to analyze statements or events? Make these part of the requirements. This resource is extremely flexible and allows you to make the assignment exactly what you need!