How does My Teaching Library CASH work?
To earn My Teaching Library CASH, you must be a newsletter subscriber! In every email sent out by My Teaching Library (whether a website newsletter or a sponsored email), a CASH code will be included! Each CASH code is worth $1 and can be used by both non-subscribing website members (those who purchase each product individually) as well as by annual subscribing website members. CASH codes can be used individually or combined for greater savings!
Here’s how you can use CASH codes to SAVE!
This is you if you pay for each MTL product.
Each CASH code will save you $1 off any product or products in our library of products. Use one at a time or combine them when you check out to save even more.
- – How will you get your CASH codes? When you receive an email from My Teaching Library, open it, find and write down the CASH code. You may also want to write down the expiration date too. (The expiration date is 30 days after the given ‘Date of Email’)
- – How long will each code be valid? Each CASH code will be valid for 30 days from the *original email.
- – How can you use the CASH Codes?
* You may use each CASH code individually or you can combine them with additional codes that have not yet expired. During checkout, simply apply each code.
* You may use them on any product or products. You may also use them to purchase a Library member subscription. If you purchase a Library member subscription and using the CASH code discounts, please be aware that your automatic renewal will be at the full subscription price. However, you can still save on future subscription renewals! Read how under “Subscribing Members”
* Each CASH code can be used only one time per customer.
*Original email – Every email sent out by My Teaching Library is automatically resent to emails that have not opened them 72 hours after the original email was sent. Expiration dates are determined by the original email send date.
Annually Subscribing Library Members
This is you if you pay for an annual membership!
You can use CASH codes to help defray the cost of a renewing subscription! You can use up to $40 annually, not to exceed your annual subscription rate.
Here is how it works:
- – Download your My Teaching Library CASH form here.
- – Every time you open an email from MTL, jot down the CASH code and the date of the email on the form.
- – When you receive a notification that your subscription has been automatically renewed, forward that renewal notification along with your CASH form. The codes will be verified and then a refund will be issued via your renewal payment method.