Product Download Access Permissions
All customers and subscribers will have access to download each product in an order – 1 time within 30 days of the order. Customers are strongly advised to secure their downloaded product(s) in a secure place. If a customer opts to register their account or is an active subscriber, products ordered will be kept in their account and will be accessible for download for 30 days after an order is placed. Again, each product will have a download limit of 1 download and must be completed within 30 days of placing their order.
If a customer (non-subscriber) needs access after the 30 days or needs to reinstate access to download a product again, please contact email@example.com. If a product was purchased (full purchase price), access will be granted as you own a personal license. Only products that have been purchased at full purchase price will be available access reinstatement. Products purchased using C.A.S.H. codes will not be reinstated. However, customers may use new C.A.S.H. codes to purchase the product again if they choose to do so.
If a product was purchased as part of a subscription plan, access will be denied if the subscription has been cancelled or expired. Subscribers can learn more on the membership page.
Annual subscribers are in complete control of their own subscriptions. Subscribers can cancel their annual subscriptions via their account page (under ‘memberships’) or by email. If you subscribed via PayPal, you may also log into your account on PayPal and manage your subscriptions under the ‘money’ section of your account. Annual subscriptions must be canceled prior to renewal due. Refunds are not given due to the nature of our products being downloadable. If you are an annual subscriber, please make note of when you subscribed and when your renewal will be automatically processed (annually from the date of initial subscription). Instructions on how to cancel can be found @ How to Cancel Your Membership
You are solely responsible for your conduct and your content on the website and compliance with these terms. By registering with CHSH-Teach, LLC / My Teaching Library or using or browsing this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms. This website is not directed to anyone younger than 18 and is offered only to users 18 years of age or older. Any person who provides their personal information through this website represents that they are 18 years of age or older.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- – In a manner that infringes, violates or misappropriates any third party’s intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights or contractual rights;
- – In a manner that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- – To engage in spamming, “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes”, advertisement of illegal or controlled products or services, or other advertising or marketing activities that violate these Terms of Service, any applicable laws, regulations or generally-accepted advertising industry guidelines;
- – In a manner that is misleading, deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise illegal or promotes illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes;
- – In a manner that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- – In a manner that is harmful to minors in any way;
- – In a manner that is hateful or discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age or is otherwise objectionable;
- – To impersonate any other person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or to obtain access to this website without authorization;
- – To interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website or prevent others from using this website, or in a manner that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to this website, or that otherwise negatively affects other persons’ ability to use this website;
- – To use any manual or automated means, including agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access or manage any user’s account or to monitor or copy this website or the content contained therein;
- – To facilitate the unlawful distribution of copyrighted content;
- – – In a manner that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
- – In a manner that employs misleading email or IP addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through this website or to users; and
- – In a manner that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if emailed to users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests.
- – “Stalk” or otherwise harass anyone;
- – Collect, use or disclose data, including personal information, about other users without their consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable law or regulations;
- – Request, solicit or otherwise obtain access to usernames, passwords or other authentication credentials from any member of this website or to proxy authentication credentials for any member of this website for the purposes of automating logins to this website;
- – Post any content containing child pornography to this website;
- – Post any content that depicts or contains violence, murder, or other similar content;
- – Post any content that constitutes pornography, contains nudity, or is adult in nature.
- – Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from this website – except for Internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file, or “well-behaved” web services/RSS/Atom clients. We reserve the right to define what we mean by “well-behaved”;
- – Post irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website’s infrastructure;
- – Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, this website;
- – Use this website as a generic file hosting service;
- – Take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of this website or for using it for purposes unrelated to this website); and
- – Develop, invoke, or utilize any code to disrupt, diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of this website.
To provide notice of alleged copyright infringement on this website, please see the DMCA Notification Guidelines.
You agree not to authorize or encourage any third party to use this website to facilitate any of the foregoing prohibited conduct. You also agree that these website Terms of Service inure to the benefit of our service providers (including our website platform provider) and that they may take action (including the removal of your content and disabling of your account) in order to maintain compliance with these website Terms of Service. Technology and hosting for aspects of this website are provided by this website’s online service provider. However, the website owner of this website controls the content, membership and policy of this website, including those pages served by such service provider on behalf of this website. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, by participating on this website you agree to indemnify and hold harmless such service provider on all matters related to your interaction with others using this website and participation with this website.
The Right to Reject and Membership or Use.
- Republic of Cyprus
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
If you are signing up to receive a freebie through providing your email address to CHSH-Teach, LLC / My Teaching Library via this website or on any automated form, you agree to the following:
- – You are at least 18 years of age or older
- – You agree to allow CHSH-Teach, LLC to add your email address to their email / newsletter list. You may opt out at anytime. When receiving emails via CHSH-Teach, LLC, you agree and understand that any actions taken via an email (such as clicking on links and/or photos) may be tracked for email / advertising performance purposes. CHSH-Teach, LLC may add you to other internal email lists that are strictly designed to enhance your experience with CHSH-Teach, LLC. CHSH-Teach, LLC will never sell or give your information to another company. Your information will strictly be used within the operation of CHSH-Teach, LLC only.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability.
Any information and/or materials that you view or print on or from this web site are provided “as is” and Lynda Ackert, Creations by LAckert, CHSH, CHSH-Teach, LLC or My Teachers Library make(s) no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. This site is provided by CHSH-Teach, LLC and all downloads are offered as an “as is” and “as available” basis. Lynda Ackert, Creations by LAckert, CHSH, CHSH-Teach, LLC or My Teachers Library reserve(s) the right at any time to modify or discontinue either temporarily or permanently this website and its resources with or without notice.
While the information contained within the site is frequently updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this website is correct, complete, and/or up-to-date. The materials contained on this website are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal or other professional advice on any subject matter. This website (as well as its administrators) does(do) not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information contained on this site. Many of the website links featured on this site are protected by copyright under international conventions and, permission for permanent storage, reproduction or re-transmission of their contents is stipulated by each site’s copyright provisions. Some links within this website will lead to other websites operated and maintained by third parties. This website includes these links solely as a convenience to you, and the presence of such a link does not imply a responsibility for the linked site or an endorsement of the linked site, its operator, or its contents. This website and its contents are provided ‘AS IS’ without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or re-transmission of material contained within this website or pages linked to this website are stipulated by the authors of the sites themselves, and prohibited unless written permission of CHSH-Teach, LLC is obtained.
If a member believes that any material on the site violates a copyright, please notify CHSH-Teach, LLC via email immediately with complete information and said items will be removed if a violation has occurred. This website (and its administrators) will not be responsible for any resulting loss or damages of any kind.mail immediately and said downloads will be removed. This website (and its administrators) will not be responsible for any loss or damages of any kind.
Additional Terms and Conditions.