Showing all 11 results
This 6:44 minute has been created to give BIOLOGY / ANATOMY / HEALTH students an overview of the human body’s circulatory system! Student will learn the major components of the system (names of major arteries and veins as well as parts of the exterior and interior of the heart) as well as the function of the heart, arteries, veins, red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets and plasma.
Here is a classroom poster describing the basics of the human body’s circulatory system. Perfect for a Science or Health bulletin board.
The poster outlines basic functions for the following:
- red blood cells
- white blood cells
Studying the human ear? This resource includes…
- – Poster with the following parts labeled (auricle, auditory ossicles, semicircular canals, vestibule nerve, facial nerve, cochlear nerve cochlea, vestibule, eardrum, Eustachian tube, external auditory meatus)
- – Student worksheet to label
This informational text is a perfect short lesson to use anytime for a Health class or perhaps a Reading or Science class during the month of February which in Dental Health Month! Students will learn what are, that (called ) produce and the acid breaks down the ! They will also learn about , and.
- 1 page of informational text (I’ve included both a color and b/w version)
- 1 page assessment (multiple choice and fill-in-the-blanks)
- Answer Key
Designed for 4th-8th grade, students will love playing this hands-on game as they…
- – deliver oxygen and food to the cells
- – have oxygen and carbon dioxide ‘ride’ on red blood cells
- – circulate red blood cells throughout the body – through the circulatory system (arteries and veins)
The first team to get all their oxygen to the cells, all the food to the cells, all the wastes to the kidneys and all the carbon dioxides to the lungs, wins the game!