Showing all 18 results
This money-saving BUNDLE is designed to give your students everything they need to learn 28 important weather / climate / atmosphere related science terms. It includes the following individual products:
- – Weather and Atmosphere Vocabulary Worksheets | Quizzes | 6th-8th Grades
- – Weather and Atmosphere Vocabulary Crossword Puzzle | 6th-8th Grade
- – Weather and Atmosphere Vocabulary Word Puzzles | 6th-8th grade
This middle school science and vocabulary resource includes a variety of fun word puzzles to engage students as they learn 28 important words and definitions.
* Word list with definitions
* Word Search (Differentiated – Use with only ‘clues’ or with given words)
* Framework Puzzle
* Word Scramble (Differentiated – Use with only ‘clues’ or with given words)
* Word Maze Puzzle (Differentiated – Use with only ‘clues’ or with given words)
* Answer Keys
This resource, November – Thanksgiving Word Search Puzzles, has been designed to add some fun while engaging students with holiday related vocabulary! There are 4 different puzzles from which to pick and choose. Use as a time filler, for early finishers, in a literacy center or during a holiday party!
See additional suggestions of use in description below.
$3.00Buy NowStudents will love these Christmas themed puzzles and poetry pages. Created for different abilities, you’ll find 3 word search puzzles, 3 Christmas tree mazes (easy, medium, hard), 2 word puzzles, a mystery picture puzzle, a cryptogram plus a brain teaser! PLUS, you’ll find pages for students to use to create two types of Christmas themed poetry: Acrostic and Haiku. Also included: an explanation for students on each type of poetry. (18 student pages)
Celebrate MLK Day or Martin Luther King, Jr. any day of the year with these 5 fun, skill honing puzzles. Why puzzles?
- – Why word puzzles? Studies have shown that word search and other word puzzles can help improve , , , , , and !
- – Why mazes? Solving mazes also and teaches them about the .
- – Why picture puzzles? Picture puzzles help . Our short-term memory helps us remember shapes and colors and to figure out which pieces will fit together.
Two Earth Day themed word search puzzles for your students!
- – Words for Puzzle #1: animal, earth, green, growth, plant, recycle
- – Words for Puzzle #2: animal, conserve, earth, ecology, environment, growth, plant, recycle, reduce, reuse, soil, water
Why word puzzles? Studies have shown that word search and other word puzzles can help improve memory, focus, vocabulary, word recognition, pattern recognition, and overall mental acuity!
Studies have shown that word search and other word puzzles can help improve memory, focus, vocabulary, word recognition, pattern recognition, and overall mental acuity! With this in mind, why not engage students in some brain exercises using these puzzles? Perfect to use while you are doing a unit on the Pony Express and the westward expansion of the United States.