Showing 1–20 of 31 results
A bundle of two fantastic products to give you all of the vowel posters you’ll need for your classroom!
(10 posters) – This poster set will help your students learn both long and short vowel sounds. Each poster has fun, colorful pictures to represent words with each vowel sound!
Phonics Posters | Vowels – Digraphs, Diphthongs and R-Controlled
(20 posters) – This poster set will help your students learn vowel sounds which are digraphs, diphthongs and r-controlled. Each poster has fun, colorful pictures to represent words with each vowel sound! Includes posters for the following vowel combinations: ai, ee, ie, oa, oe, ue, ea, ou, au, ow, oo, oi, oy, ew, aw, aw, ar, or, ir, ur, er
$3.50Buy NowThis poster set will help students learn vowel sounds which are digraphs, diphthongs and r-controlled. Each poster has fun, colorful pictures to represent words with each vowel sound!Includes posters for the following vowel combinations: ai, ee, ie, oa, oe, ue, ea, ou, au, ow, oo, oi, oy, ew, aw, aw, ar, or, ir, ur, erSee description below for suggested uses.
This Early Learning Math Poster Set has been designed for young learners – Preschool & Kindergarten classrooms. All posters are black & white for two reasons: To help you save $$ on ink costs as well as make it affordable to give every student there very own set to color and keep!
Includes 11 FULL PAGE posters – One for each number 0-10. Each poster includes the number, the number word, a ten frame and a domino!
Here are two Counting by 10s poster sets! One b/w and one color. Each poster has a 100s chart, the number being studied, the 10s column shaded and the number (that is being studied) circled on the 100s chart. Why two sets? Use the color set to create a colorful bulletin board or use in a Math center. Use the b/w set if you’d like to give each student a copy of their own to use, take home, etc.!
Brighten up your classroom with this colorful download: Little Monsters Classroom Signs and Labels.
Included in this download:
- * Welcome to the Class sign
- * Days of the Week
- * Months of the Year
- * 14 Subject and Activity signs
- * 20 Center and Table signs
- * 24 Genres labels
- * Colors
- * 36 Classroom words
- * …and more!
Create an interactive bulletin board for your students to help them learn calendar and time based math skills on a daily basis! This resource has a cute bear theme and is perfect if you want to implement an animal or bear theme within your classroom.
- * What is today, tomorrow, yesterday?
- * Months of the year
- * Days of the week
- * 2 Clocks
- * Number of the day
- * Number of days in school
- * Days of the month
- * Even, Odd cards
- * Class roster
Display the in your classroom with these colorful, large print, . Use this () resource for calendar headers or to create a stand alone word wall. Each page has three word cards and they are to be printed on 8.5” x 11” (letter) sized paper. Created for world-wide use, see ‘Set 2’ below for an explanation!
Why 2 sets?
- Includes corresponding pictures. These pictures correspond to months and holidays within the U.S.
- (World-wide use) Includes only large, colorful font (no pictures) so they can be used anywhere in the world. This is important for a number of reasons…. Set 1 has U.S. referenced pictures such as a U.S. flag on July’s card. Also, if you live south of the equator, your ‘Fall’ would be the northern hemisphere’s ‘Spring’, thus weather references would be off.
This February game has and can be used for K4, Kindergarten and 1st grade.
- Set 1: Match the pictures (Pictures only)
- Set 2: Images that must be matched based on the number of items on each card
- Set 3: Match a number card with a card that shows that many items on it
- Set 4: Match the heart to the correct color card
- Set 5: Match the words (Words only)
Use to reinforce matching skills, counting and number recognition skills, color naming, and reading theme related words.
Brighten up your classroom area with this colorful alphabet train! This product includes:
– 1 Engine
– 26 Alphabet train cars (a-z, showing both upper and lower case letters)
– 2 Railroad signs
Laminate to create an alphabet train that will last for years.
Perfect to use during March and leading up to St. Patrick’s Day, these alphabet flash cards can be used to help students identify both upper and lower case letters.
- -Name each letter
- -Match each upper case with the lower case
- -Sort by upper case and lower case
- -Use to spell out CVC or sight words