Showing all 16 results
Six worksheets with challenging math puzzles for 4th, 5th and 6th grades students to improve critical thinking and math skills during December leading up to Christmas or to use during the holiday break! Answer Keys provided!
Please read description below for details of the puzzles.
This money-saving BUNDLE is designed to give your students everything they need to learn 28 important weather / climate / atmosphere related science terms. It includes the following individual products:
- – Weather and Atmosphere Vocabulary Worksheets | Quizzes | 6th-8th Grades
- – Weather and Atmosphere Vocabulary Crossword Puzzle | 6th-8th Grade
- – Weather and Atmosphere Vocabulary Word Puzzles | 6th-8th grade
This middle school science and vocabulary resource includes a variety of fun word puzzles to engage students as they learn 28 important words and definitions.
* Word list with definitions
* Word Search (Differentiated – Use with only ‘clues’ or with given words)
* Framework Puzzle
* Word Scramble (Differentiated – Use with only ‘clues’ or with given words)
* Word Maze Puzzle (Differentiated – Use with only ‘clues’ or with given words)
* Answer Keys
Here is a fun code puzzle where students must figure out the words (without text clues) to complete a crossword puzzle! Students are given 4 ‘clue’ letters and the rest will be for them to discover…using critical thinking skills and their knowledge of Easter related vocabulary. After the students have found the words and completed the puzzle, they are then asked to write a story using each of the words at least once.
! This game has been designed for older students (4th, 5th, 6th grades) as they will need to be able to come up with words with .
Included: Student activity sheet and instructions (game play and scoring)
Give your students a fun way to practice their multiplication facts! Your students will love this fast paced math game with included fun twists such as: the ‘Green Horn‘, ‘Stampede!’, ‘Playing in the Mud‘, ‘Stomped‘ and ‘Growing Herd‘. Your students are going to want to play this game again and again!
- – Game instructions
- – Game Cards (all facts 0-12 PLUS fun ‘twist’ game cards)
- – (Optional) Card backs
- – (Optional) Answer Keys
Perfect for 2nd and 3rd grades, this resource includes 3 sets of cards to play a matching game. Each set includes 22 cards to create 11 matches. Students will need to either add or subtract to find the matches. *Play as a memory (concentration) game by turning the cards face down. Have each player on his or her turn, turn over two cards. If they match they keep those cards, if they do not match they turn them back face down and it is then the next person’s turn. At the end of the game, the player with the most cards win!
– On card would say…15 less than 31
– The matching card would be…16
You can use all sets separately or combine them for bigger games!
Students love ‘Snakes and Ladders’ so why not combine the game with first 100 Fry sight words! This resource gives you 6 different game boards to play again and again.
Help students learning to count and recognize number words (numbers 0-20) with these self-checking puzzles!
Print, laminate and use! Students will match each number, number word and picture. If correct, the pieces will fit together.
This is a downloadable copy of the book. (640 pages)
About the book: 430 puzzles (answers provided), problems, paradoxes, and brain-teasers presented by a master of mathematical ingenuity.Virtually every sort of mathematical or logical poser is included in this extraordinary collection — problems concerning the manipulation of numbers; unicursal and route problems; moving counter puzzles; locomotion and speed problems; measuring, weighing, and packing problems; clock puzzles; combination and group problems. (See more in description below)
This is a downloadable copy of the book. (421 pages)
About the book: Games for the Playground, Home, School and Gymnasium is a wonderful reference to find old, new and various versions to common games. Although it was written more than one hundred years ago it is a rich source of information to increase variety for physical activities for children from preschool through high school.
Three fun Thanksgiving game boards using player game pieces of Pilgrims and turkeys as markers!
Benefits of playing tic-tac-toe:
- – It helps children apply their logic and develop strategy at an early age.
- – It prepares children for more complex games because they have to think of multiple things at one time.
- – It helps children learn how to follow rules and take turns.
- – It can help improve a child’s concentration.
- – It teaches good sportsmanship.
You can use these three templates for games and center activities!
– Color cube
– Number cube
– Blank cube: Use this template to create your own unique dice. Ideas of things to add: vocabulary or spelling words, number words, pictures, letters, parts of speech, literary devices – You can add anything to this template that will work with whatever game or center you are creating!
Non-commercial use only