Showing 1–20 of 1350 results
This “Character Traits” BUNDLED resource has been designed for use within a local church or Christian school setting! Students will be asked to think about, analyze and discuss different types of character traits. (Character traits in terms of temperament, personality, disposition.) Designed for grades 3rd-6th, both positive and negative traits will be introduced and students will be required to…
- – Make connections to their own lives
- – Make connections to people within the Christian Bible
- – Ministry license for use in a local church or Christian school
- – A list of suggested people of the Bible for each character trait as well as a plan on how to use in a Christian school classroom and for Sunday School. (Specific bible stories or scriptures to use are not given. This is entirely open!)
PLEASE NOTE: DOWNLOAD CLUB SUBSCRIBERS MUST PURCHASE THIS MINISTRY LICENSE TO LEGALLY SHARE AND USE WITHIN YOUR LOCAL CHURCH OR TO SHARE WITHIN A CHRISTIAN SCHOOL SETTING. Per terms & conditions agreed to upon subscription….You may not share any product/resource with any other teacher, family or leader. By purchasing any resource or using a subscription to access the products/resources from this website, you agree that they will be used by you alone. If you are a Download Club subscriber and would like to purchase this to share legally, please email admin.
FUN Fall writing activity. Use as a lesson assignment or in a writing center.
Using this resource, students will roll one die 4 times and use the chart to help determine the character, setting, weather and conflict that should be in their story. Then, they will plan out their story on given pages:
– Character Planner
– Setting Planner
– Story Planner
After all planning is complete, they will write their stories!
Want to study the life cycle of a spider? Here is a resource for you!
– 2 labeled posters (color and b/w)
– life cycle coloring page
– colorful center activity
– 2 cut-n-paste worksheets
Use as a standalone resource or combine with:
This consumer math bundle will teach students about both simple and compound interest and give them the practice they need to help them master solving word problems!
- Consumer Math | Simple and Compound Interest Word Problems
- Consumer Math | Simple Interest Puzzles
- Consumer Math | Compound Interest Puzzles
Students will complete a crossword puzzle by answering compound interest word problems. Also included, an optional number search puzzle which will provide an answer bank to use when completing the crossword puzzle! Answer Keys provided.
Sample problem: How much interest does a $472 investment earn at 7% compounded annually over eight years?