Showing all 20 results
Students will love this hands-on resource designed to create a fun Mink Lapbook!
Includes Lapbooking instructions, templates to use as they record what they know or are learning about minks, (such as where they live, the types, size, predators, diet and more) and a lapbooking rubric.
Designed to use with multiple age / grade levels.
Students love studying insects and the ‘common’ ant may not be seem so common after this unit! Ants have some unique capabilities and there are more than 10,000 known ant species around the world. This resource is an , Science project that will engage your classroom in .
, this Grammar resource will help your students : common, proper, singular, plural, possessive, collective, compound, concrete and abstract. !
This resource can be used within an already existing Language Arts notebook or can be used to create a separate notebook or lapbook project while you are teaching! I’ve included numerous picture representations to help with using templates.
Give students an engaging way to learn about plants with this interactive, project based resource. Designed to be used for multiple ages and grades, 3rd-6th grades, students will learn about plants:
- – classification
- – photosynthesis
- – the plant cell
- – parts of the plant
- – things plants need to grow
- – the life cycle of a plant
- – plant leaves
- – different types of plants (non-flowering, carnivorous, poisonous)
Designed to use with multiple age / grade levels, this 79 page Shark Lapbook resource will teach students about…SHARKS! By the end of project, students will not only have learned about sharks but will have a lasting project that they have created.
- – Basic Lapbooking instructions
- – 11 Informational pages on sharks (informational articles, diagrams, species specific details and more)
- – OVER 50 pages of templates and instructions on how to use the templates
- – Vocabulary with definitions
This can be a self-contained resource (using no other outside research materials) or students can do further research to learn even more!
This Earth Day product includes a large number of activities for 2nd, 3rd and 4th grades for Language Arts and Science!
- – A COMPLETE Lapbooking unit
- – A VARIETY of Language arts activities including vocabulary work (Earth, recycle, reuse, reduce, conserve, resources, water, land, air, awareness, environment, clean, responsible, renewable, energy, natural) ; Mini-Books to create ; Reading comprehension ; Earth Day similes ; Poetry creation and more!
- – Science Activities such as materials categorizing and sorting
- – Answer Keys
Start the school year off with a that will . Students will cut, color, write and paste to create their very own folder project (lapbook). They will be asked to tell basic personal information about themselves as well as their favorite subject, what they like most about school and what they most want to learn. They will also write goals, identify school supplies, name friends they have already made and more!
This is a fun project to keep throughout the year so that at the end of the year, students can look back and ‘see’ where they began!
. No need to do additional research, although this should be encouraged. So whether you are looking for a completely self-contained unit or one that allows for in-depth study, this is it…Snow Goose Lapbook Unit!
Students will study all aspects of the Snow Goose’s life, vocabulary related to the informational reading contained within the unit, complete map work and more.