Showing all 7 results
Display these COLORFUL posters in your classroom to aid students in learning (and practicing) proper writing technique!
Download includes 42 posters:
– 4 sentence types
– 12 capitalization rules
– 6 apostrophe rules
– 9 comma rules
– 5 quotation mark rules
– 6 semi-colon rules
See description below for suggested uses.
15 worksheet activities to help students practice and reinforce important Grammar skills!
Here are the skills covered:
1. Proofreading – Spotting incomplete sentences, spelling mistakes, capitalization
2. Using punctuation correctly – periods, commas, quotation marks
3. Writing to inform: Correct sequencing, adding supporting evidence, descriptive writing, title creation
4. Writing dialogue
5. Using Tense correctly – past, present, future
6. Perspective – 1st, 2nd and 3rd person
7 Posters that will guide students through the rules of dividing words into syllables!
Example: The first poster tells students to first check for prefixes and suffixes and to divide these from the root word. Next, the students are told to check for multiple consonants together between vowels and then how to proceed.
This workbook resource will give students the explanations and practice they need to master important grammar skills which will help them be successful in writing and ready them for national and/or state testing. Includes a pretest, a post test and answer keys.
(See description below for further information)