Showing all 5 results
This February NO PREP packet is everything you’ll need for ! Jam packed with a variety of activities to get your students and important : addition, subtraction, multiplication, word problems, critical thinking, geometry, measurement, time, fractions and more! JUST PRINT AND GO.
Help students retain important skills and knowledge over the Summer months (June, July, August) with 10 weeks of activities! 50 pages: 1 page x 5 days a week = 10 weeks!
Students will have the opportunity to reinforce Language Arts skills and Math skills throughout the summer in order to be ready for 3rd grade!
This resource includes 77 student worksheets designed to cover a multitude of 2nd-3rd grade math skills such as:
- – Addition & subtraction (with and without carrying / borrowing)
- – Word problems
- – Critical thinking skills
- – Find the missing addend or subtrahend
- – Odd & Even numbers
- – Roman Numerals
- – Order of operations
- – Expanded form
- – Skip counting (by 50, 100, 250)
- – Rounding (nearest 10, 100)
- – Telling time
- – Counting money
- – Fractions (equivalent, comparing)
- – Multiplication & Division
- – Measurement
- – Shapes (2D & 3D)
- – Early Geometry (faces, edges, vertices, perimeter)