Showing all 11 results
This set of no prep, 10 worksheets will give students the practice they need to compare three digit numbers. Students will be asked to use greater than, less than or an equal sign (<, > or =) for each pair of numbers. Each worksheet includes 30 number pairs to compare. Answer keys are included.
Give students the practice they need to solve two-step addition and subtraction problems with these worksheets! Includes 20 worksheets plus answer keys in all. Here is what is included:
- – 10 two-step addition and subtraction problems using numbers up to 50
- – 10 two-step addition and subtraction problems using numbers up to 100
- – Answer keys
Each worksheet has 6 problems for students to solve plus asks students to show their work. They can use drawings and/or equations to explain their reasoning and understanding.
An array is a group of objects arranged in rows and columns. We can use arrays to show repeated addition! This resource provides 6 worksheets for students to practice repeated addition through math arrays. Includes answer keys.
Add these posters to your study: Math Posters | Addition Arrays
Ten worksheets for students to practice adding and subtracting using visual blocks (with sums and minuends to 20).
- – 5 addition worksheets each including 12 problems to solve with visual blocks plus one addition problem for students to solve without blocks. For this final problem, students are asked to draw blocks to show their understanding.
- – 5 subtraction worksheets each including 12 problems to solve with visual blocks plus one subtraction problem where students are to label the minuend and the subtrahend.
- – Answer keys
With this Math resource, students will learn and practice identifying fractions: halves, thirds and fourths! Students will learn that fractions are created when one whole is divided into equal parts with given examples. Students will then be asked to demonstrate learning by:
- – Identify and distinguish between when one whole has been divided into ‘equal’ parts vs those that have ‘unequal’ parts
- – Identify and distinguish specific fractional parts of a whole when given a specific fraction to identify
- – Distinguish one fraction from another fraction using pictures showing whole objects divided into differing equal parts
- – Choose the correct fraction displayed for each picture given
Teach students the names and attributes of ten 3D shapes. Students will also be asked to distinguish between 2D and 3D shapes with this resource! Shapes include the cube, sphere, cone, rectangular prism, triangular prism, hexagonal prism, pentagonal prism, pyramid, cylinder, hemisphere
What you get in the resource:
- – 5 worksheets asking students to distinguish between 2D and 3D shapes
- – 5 worksheets teaching students the names of 3D shapes. Students will also write the names
- – 5 worksheets on which students will be given the names and 3D shapes and asked to draw each
- – 2 worksheets asking students to identify an attribute (faces)
- – 2 worksheets asking students to identify an attribute (corner / vertices)
- – 2 worksheets asking students to identify an attribute (edges)
- – 4 worksheets where students will match 3D shapes with their names
- – Answer Keys
This February NO PREP packet is everything you’ll need for ! This Valentine’s Day themed resource is jam packed with a variety of activities to get your students and important : addition, subtraction, multiplication, word problems, critical thinking, geometry, measurement, time, fractions and more.
Read the description below for more details of the skills covered in this resource or view a complete flipbook preview here!
Help students retain important 2nd Grade skills and knowledge over the Summer months (June, July, August) with 10 weeks of activities! 48 worksheet pages: 1 page x 5 days a week = 9 weeks and 3 days
Students will have the opportunity to reinforce Language Arts skills and Math skills throughout the summer in order to be ready for 3rd grade!
This resource includes 77 student worksheets designed to cover a multitude of 2nd-3rd grade math skills such as:
- – Addition & subtraction (with and without carrying / borrowing)
- – Word problems
- – Critical thinking skills
- – Find the missing addend or subtrahend
- – Odd & Even numbers
- – Roman Numerals
- – Order of operations
- – Expanded form
- – Skip counting (by 50, 100, 250)
- – Rounding (nearest 10, 100)
- – Telling time
- – Counting money
- – Fractions (equivalent, comparing)
- – Multiplication & Division
- – Measurement
- – Shapes (2D & 3D)
- – Early Geometry (faces, edges, vertices, perimeter)