Showing all 10 results
My Teaching Library has bundled 5 MUSHROOM products to help you SAVE and have a variety of fantastic classroom resources to help you teach…
- If you are a Middle School teacher or a High School teacher, this bundle is for you!
- If you are teaching a general science class, a biology class or a botany class, this bundle is for you!
- If you are teaching about fungi and different types of mushrooms, this bundle is for you!
Mushroom worksheets designed for students to draw and write the common name of 23 given species. Perfect for any Science or Biology classroom studying fungi!
There are 6 worksheets (5 with 4 named species and 1 with 3). On each worksheets, students are to write the common name of the given species and draw a picture.
Students will use these notebooking pages to record information about 23 different species of mushrooms. Perfect for a Science or Biology classroom studying fungi!
In addition to the named 23 species, student are given an extra page to add additional species if they choose (or if you instruct them to add others).
On each page, students will draw a picture of the species, give the complete scientific classification and record additional information they learn through research, reading books or using the current curriculum.
Use this resource, Constellation Quizzes, to assess student knowledge of the imaginary star outlines or patterns on our ‘celestial sphere’ they can be used simply as worksheets during the learning of the constellations! I’ve included 2 sets (with a total of 6 quizzes).
Each quiz will give students pictures and names of constellations and students will need to identify (match) each.
This Astronomy / Science resource, Constellation Flashcards, contains for a total of 48 cards. (Includes Astrological / Zodiac Constellations)
- has lines that show the stars connected to create the constellation.
- shows only the stars of the constellation (no lines). You can use set two to have students learn the ‘grouping of the stars’ as they actually see them in the sky -or- you can allow students to actually draw the lines on each card to help learn the constellations.
Explore the Northern Hemisphere’s Winter constellations with this resource. What are the major constellations? What is the Greek Mythology behind them? What major stars will help guide them through the night sky? How is Orion the ‘key’ to locating the main constellations? What is the name of the North Star and which constellation is it in? What is the brightest star in the sky?
See description below for more details!