Showing all 15 results
This money-saving BUNDLE is designed to give your students everything they need to learn 28 important weather / climate / atmosphere related science terms. It includes the following individual products:
- – Weather and Atmosphere Vocabulary Worksheets | Quizzes | 6th-8th Grades
- – Weather and Atmosphere Vocabulary Crossword Puzzle | 6th-8th Grade
- – Weather and Atmosphere Vocabulary Word Puzzles | 6th-8th grade
This science vocabulary resource is designed to help students learn and then assess their knowledge of 28 middle school level words.
* Words with definitions
* Definitions Worksheet
* Multiple Choice Worksheet
* Vocabulary Quiz 1
* Vocabulary Quiz 2
* Answer Keys
This science resource is designed to help students study 28 important weather / atmosphere terms. It includes the words, definitions and a crossword puzzle.
(See description below for the included vocabulary words)
This middle school science and vocabulary resource includes a variety of fun word puzzles to engage students as they learn 28 important words and definitions.
* Word list with definitions
* Word Search (Differentiated – Use with only ‘clues’ or with given words)
* Framework Puzzle
* Word Scramble (Differentiated – Use with only ‘clues’ or with given words)
* Word Maze Puzzle (Differentiated – Use with only ‘clues’ or with given words)
* Answer Keys
This weather vocabulary unit with activities is designed for 3rd-5th grade classrooms studying weather terms. It includes 43 weather terms with definitions (+ part of speech) plus the following types of activities to help students learn the words and their meanings:
* Vocabulary study sheet
* Spelling Challenge
* Word Jumble
* Alphabetical Order
* Alphabetical Order + Decoder Ring
* Word Search | Wacky Trails
* Word Frameup Puzzle
* Crossword Puzzle
* Weather Term Definitions | Optional assessment
* Weather Multiple Choice | Optional assessment
* 7 Additional “Suggested Ideas” for additional learning
See description below for details!
Use this resource, Constellation Quizzes, to assess student knowledge of the imaginary star outlines or patterns on our ‘celestial sphere’ they can be used simply as worksheets during the learning of the constellations! I’ve included 2 sets (with a total of 6 quizzes).
Each quiz will give students pictures and names of constellations and students will need to identify (match) each.
Your students will enjoy this cross-curricular resource, Winter Weather Unit – Forms of Precipitation, as they learn about about the different forms of precipitation and related vocabulary! Students will be engaged in vocabulary work, spelling, handwriting, sentence identification, comparing / contrasting and more.
Help your students become self-learners as the , , and most of all…as they create their own . This resource has been designed to as they learn how volcanoes are formed, prediction of eruptions, types of volcanoes, where they are located and more.
Explore the Northern Hemisphere’s Winter constellations with this resource. What are the major constellations? What is the Greek Mythology behind them? What major stars will help guide them through the night sky? How is Orion the ‘key’ to locating the main constellations? What is the name of the North Star and which constellation is it in? What is the brightest star in the sky?
See description below for more details!