Showing all 3 results
This weather vocabulary unit with activities is designed for 3rd-5th grade classrooms studying weather terms. It includes 43 weather terms with definitions (+ part of speech) plus the following types of activities to help students learn the words and their meanings:
* Vocabulary study sheet
* Spelling Challenge
* Word Jumble
* Alphabetical Order
* Alphabetical Order + Decoder Ring
* Word Search | Wacky Trails
* Word Frameup Puzzle
* Crossword Puzzle
* Weather Term Definitions | Optional assessment
* Weather Multiple Choice | Optional assessment
* 7 Additional “Suggested Ideas” for additional learning
See description below for details!
Your students will enjoy this cross-curricular resource, Winter Weather Unit – Forms of Precipitation, as they learn about about the different forms of precipitation and related vocabulary! Students will be engaged in vocabulary work, spelling, handwriting, sentence identification, comparing / contrasting and more.