Showing 1–20 of 42 results
My Teaching Library has bundled 5 MUSHROOM products to help you SAVE and have a variety of fantastic classroom resources to help you teach…
- If you are a Middle School teacher or a High School teacher, this bundle is for you!
- If you are teaching a general science class, a biology class or a botany class, this bundle is for you!
- If you are teaching about fungi and different types of mushrooms, this bundle is for you!
This Mushroom Types product is designed to use with Science interactive notebooks. Perfect for Science and Biology classrooms studying fungi!
There are 24 templates (23 given species + one template that can be used again and again to add different species. )
Mushroom worksheets designed for students to draw and write the common name of 23 given species. Perfect for any Science or Biology classroom studying fungi!
There are 6 worksheets (5 with 4 named species and 1 with 3). On each worksheets, students are to write the common name of the given species and draw a picture.
Students will use these notebooking pages to record information about 23 different species of mushrooms. Perfect for a Science or Biology classroom studying fungi!
In addition to the named 23 species, student are given an extra page to add additional species if they choose (or if you instruct them to add others).
On each page, students will draw a picture of the species, give the complete scientific classification and record additional information they learn through research, reading books or using the current curriculum.
Students will learn 23 different type of mushrooms with this product. For each species of fungi, they will learn the binomial name and draw a picture. There are 23 different pages. On each page, there is a color picture of the named species. Students will copy the information given. (Alternative use: Have students fold the page in half and draw from memory.)
This money-saving BUNDLE is designed to give your students everything they need to learn 28 important weather / climate / atmosphere related science terms. It includes the following individual products:
- – Weather and Atmosphere Vocabulary Worksheets | Quizzes | 6th-8th Grades
- – Weather and Atmosphere Vocabulary Crossword Puzzle | 6th-8th Grade
- – Weather and Atmosphere Vocabulary Word Puzzles | 6th-8th grade
This science vocabulary resource is designed to help students learn and then assess their knowledge of 28 middle school level words.
* Words with definitions
* Definitions Worksheet
* Multiple Choice Worksheet
* Vocabulary Quiz 1
* Vocabulary Quiz 2
* Answer Keys
This science resource is designed to help students study 28 important weather / atmosphere terms. It includes the words, definitions and a crossword puzzle.
(See description below for the included vocabulary words)
This middle school science and vocabulary resource includes a variety of fun word puzzles to engage students as they learn 28 important words and definitions.
* Word list with definitions
* Word Search (Differentiated – Use with only ‘clues’ or with given words)
* Framework Puzzle
* Word Scramble (Differentiated – Use with only ‘clues’ or with given words)
* Word Maze Puzzle (Differentiated – Use with only ‘clues’ or with given words)
* Answer Keys
This weather vocabulary unit with activities is designed for 3rd-5th grade classrooms studying weather terms. It includes 43 weather terms with definitions (+ part of speech) plus the following types of activities to help students learn the words and their meanings:
* Vocabulary study sheet
* Spelling Challenge
* Word Jumble
* Alphabetical Order
* Alphabetical Order + Decoder Ring
* Word Search | Wacky Trails
* Word Frameup Puzzle
* Crossword Puzzle
* Weather Term Definitions | Optional assessment
* Weather Multiple Choice | Optional assessment
* 7 Additional “Suggested Ideas” for additional learning
See description below for details!
by displaying these and posters!
I’ve included 2 sets (one with and one without Pluto)-
- – : Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune
- – : Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto (described as now classified as a ‘dwarf planet’)
Use this resource, Constellation Quizzes, to assess student knowledge of the imaginary star outlines or patterns on our ‘celestial sphere’ they can be used simply as worksheets during the learning of the constellations! I’ve included 2 sets (with a total of 6 quizzes).
Each quiz will give students pictures and names of constellations and students will need to identify (match) each.
This Astronomy / Science resource, Constellation Flashcards, contains for a total of 48 cards. (Includes Astrological / Zodiac Constellations)
- has lines that show the stars connected to create the constellation.
- shows only the stars of the constellation (no lines). You can use set two to have students learn the ‘grouping of the stars’ as they actually see them in the sky -or- you can allow students to actually draw the lines on each card to help learn the constellations.