Showing 1–20 of 36 results
This money-saving BUNDLE is designed to give your students everything they need to learn 28 important weather / climate / atmosphere related science terms. It includes the following individual products:
- – Weather and Atmosphere Vocabulary Worksheets | Quizzes | 6th-8th Grades
- – Weather and Atmosphere Vocabulary Crossword Puzzle | 6th-8th Grade
- – Weather and Atmosphere Vocabulary Word Puzzles | 6th-8th grade
This science vocabulary resource is designed to help students learn and then assess their knowledge of 28 middle school level words.
* Words with definitions
* Definitions Worksheet
* Multiple Choice Worksheet
* Vocabulary Quiz 1
* Vocabulary Quiz 2
* Answer Keys
This science resource is designed to help students study 28 important weather / atmosphere terms. It includes the words, definitions and a crossword puzzle.
(See description below for the included vocabulary words)
This middle school science and vocabulary resource includes a variety of fun word puzzles to engage students as they learn 28 important words and definitions.
* Word list with definitions
* Word Search (Differentiated – Use with only ‘clues’ or with given words)
* Framework Puzzle
* Word Scramble (Differentiated – Use with only ‘clues’ or with given words)
* Word Maze Puzzle (Differentiated – Use with only ‘clues’ or with given words)
* Answer Keys
This weather vocabulary unit with activities is designed for 3rd-5th grade classrooms studying weather terms. It includes 43 weather terms with definitions (+ part of speech) plus the following types of activities to help students learn the words and their meanings:
* Vocabulary study sheet
* Spelling Challenge
* Word Jumble
* Alphabetical Order
* Alphabetical Order + Decoder Ring
* Word Search | Wacky Trails
* Word Frameup Puzzle
* Crossword Puzzle
* Weather Term Definitions | Optional assessment
* Weather Multiple Choice | Optional assessment
* 7 Additional “Suggested Ideas” for additional learning
See description below for details!
by displaying these and posters!
I’ve included 2 sets (one with and one without Pluto)-
- – : Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune
- – : Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto (described as now classified as a ‘dwarf planet’)
Use this resource, Constellation Quizzes, to assess student knowledge of the imaginary star outlines or patterns on our ‘celestial sphere’ they can be used simply as worksheets during the learning of the constellations! I’ve included 2 sets (with a total of 6 quizzes).
Each quiz will give students pictures and names of constellations and students will need to identify (match) each.
This Astronomy / Science resource, Constellation Flashcards, contains for a total of 48 cards. (Includes Astrological / Zodiac Constellations)
- has lines that show the stars connected to create the constellation.
- shows only the stars of the constellation (no lines). You can use set two to have students learn the ‘grouping of the stars’ as they actually see them in the sky -or- you can allow students to actually draw the lines on each card to help learn the constellations.
Help students develop their as they about the with this informational article and assessment questions. This has been written for 5th-6th grade classrooms. The assessment includes 11 multiple choice questions, 1 opinion, short answer question and asks students to draw the planets in relation to the sun. Answer Key provided.
Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level: 6.5
Automated Readability Index: 5.5
Parts of a Volcano – Nomenclature Cards – This resource will help students learn and study the various parts of a volcano: ash cloud, magma, parasitic cone, lava & ash layers, side vent, crater, pyroclastic flow, lava flow, volcanic bombs, main vent, and magma chamber.
Your students will enjoy this cross-curricular resource, Winter Weather Unit – Forms of Precipitation, as they learn about about the different forms of precipitation and related vocabulary! Students will be engaged in vocabulary work, spelling, handwriting, sentence identification, comparing / contrasting and more.