Showing all 10 results
150 maps included in this download!
Each state has 3 pages / maps:
* Outline of the state
* Map showing the capital
* Map showing the major cities
$8.00Buy NowHelp students master an important life skill, map reading, with this geography resource! It includes maps of 35 countries from around the world and students will practice , , , and , and more!
This product is designed for 3th-5th grades but can be a good edition for 6th-8th graders who need extra practicing reading maps!
This set of U.S. Regions – Geography – Nomenclature cards consists of 20 cards – See description below for details for each card.
Use in any study of Geography of the United States, individual state studies, in centers, as handouts, on displays, etc! This set has the U.S. divided into *4 regions as defined by the U.S. Census Bureau
15 ready-to-use maps of the United States. Use for class projects, to create lessons or presentations.
Non-commercial use only.
– 2 maps showing the US within North America
– US maps (with states names and unnamed)
– US regional maps (with states names and unnamed)
– US east of the Mississippi (with states names and unnamed)
– US west of the Mississippi (with states names and unnamed)
– Physical Maps of the US (color and b/w)
– The Mississippi River with tributaries (states named)