Showing all 3 results
This fun amphibian themed paper can be used by all ages for a variety of uses such as writing essays, poetry, creating reports, science and nature journaling and even art projects!
Includes 9 pages:
– 3 Salamander (single lined, dashed line, blank center)
– 3 Newt (single lined, dashed line, blank center)
– 3 Frog & Toad ( (single lined, dashed line, blank center)
Notebooking is a coined term for what can also be referred to as educational journaling or scrapbooking.
There are over 400 known species of sharks in the world! Most students love studying sharks and this unit has been created to help students record the knowledge they learn during a study on sharks as well as personal reflections of what has been learned.
This resource includes:
- – Creating a Notebooking Project…What is Notebookiing?
- – Supply list
- – Teacher pages
- – Student organizational pages
- -‘Jump off’ Questions designed to get students thinking about the different shark related questions they can research
- – 32 Notebooking pages