Showing all 12 results
This fun amphibian themed paper can be used by all ages for a variety of uses such as writing essays, poetry, creating reports, science and nature journaling and even art projects!
Includes 9 pages:
– 3 Salamander (single lined, dashed line, blank center)
– 3 Newt (single lined, dashed line, blank center)
– 3 Frog & Toad ( (single lined, dashed line, blank center)
Help your students study and learn new vocabulary. This resource can be used in any subject and with multiple grades.
On the worksheet, students will:
- Write the word
- Write what they ‘think’ the word means
- The actual dictionary meaning for the word
- Name the part of speech
- Write a synonym
- Write an antonym
- Use the word in a sentence
- Break up the word (if possible): prefix / root / suffix
Here is a 6 page reference guide to Latin word roots! For each root, a meaning is given as well as word examples.
ab, a, abs | away | abduct, abnormal, abrasion
alter | other | alternative, altercation
ject | throw | inject, projection
vad, vas | go | evade, evasive
49 different styles of writing stationary designed specifically for Christmas and Hanukkah writing assignments. Use for creative writing, short stories, poetry, letter writing, book reports and more. Because of the colorful clipart on each page, you can make beautiful bulletin boards displaying student work!
Designed for 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th Grades, this resource can be used in one of two ways…
- : Students will list each book they read. Students will record , , they completed reading the book and section. (fiction or nonfiction.
- : You, the teacher, will assign the book (title and author) which students are to read. Once students complete a book they will complete the date and type of book section ( ‘F’ or ‘NF’ – fiction / nonfiction section).
A 39 page guide of suggested books based on text level , K-12!
This resource can be used as 3 posters or 12 bookmarks and will help students remember the rules for plural nouns.