Showing all 6 results
This resource will give students the opportunity to:
- – Display their understanding that the three digits of a three-digit number represent amounts of hundreds, tens, and ones; e.g., 706 equals 7 hundreds, 0 tens, and 6 ones by converting numbers to expanded form as well as full expanded form (numbers to 1000)
- – Show their ability to skip count by 5s, 10s, and 100s (numbers to 1000)
- – Read and write numbers to 1000 using base-ten numerals, number names, expanded form and full expanded form
This resource includes 45 worksheets plus answer keys:
- 5 Worksheets by 5s – Counting up
- 5 Worksheets by 5s – Counting down
- 5 Worksheets by 10s – Counting up
- 5 Worksheets by 10s – Counting down
- 3 Worksheets by 100s – Counting up
- 2 Worksheets by 100s – Counting both up and down
- 5 Worksheets – Given words to covert to standard form
- 5 Worksheets – Given standard form to covert to words
- 5 Worksheets – Given expanded form to covert to standard
- 5 Worksheets – Given standard form to convert to full expanded notation
Help students learn to identify place value with this math resource! With 22 progressive student pages, students’ skill and understanding will increase.
The unit begins with students visually counting ‘ones’, then ‘tens’, then ‘hundreds’ using number blocks. Next, they proceed to identifying the place value of given numbers, beginning with 2 digit numbers (identifying ones and tens), then 3 digits (identifying ones, tens and hundreds) and finally 4 digits (identifying ones, tens, hundreds and thousands).
Perfect for use with multiple ages / grades or for differentiation. (Grades: 1st. 2nd and 3rd)
This February NO PREP packet is everything you’ll need for ! This Valentine’s Day themed resource is jam packed with a variety of activities to get your students and important : addition, subtraction, multiplication, word problems, critical thinking, geometry, measurement, time, fractions and more.
Read the description below for more details of the skills covered in this resource or view a complete flipbook preview here!
10 Worksheets on place value (ones, tens, hundreds, thousands)
Pictures are displayed using base 10 blocks.
This b/w resource includes two reference posters that will allow your students to visually see (and learn) about place value!
The clearly displays place value (using base ten blocks) for ones, tens, hundreds and thousands.
The displays a table showing place value up through a hundred million as well as explains how to write expanded notation.