Showing all 9 results
This resource will give students the opportunity to:
- – Display their understanding that the three digits of a three-digit number represent amounts of hundreds, tens, and ones; e.g., 706 equals 7 hundreds, 0 tens, and 6 ones by converting numbers to expanded form as well as full expanded form (numbers to 1000)
- – Show their ability to skip count by 5s, 10s, and 100s (numbers to 1000)
- – Read and write numbers to 1000 using base-ten numerals, number names, expanded form and full expanded form
This resource includes 45 worksheets plus answer keys:
- 5 Worksheets by 5s – Counting up
- 5 Worksheets by 5s – Counting down
- 5 Worksheets by 10s – Counting up
- 5 Worksheets by 10s – Counting down
- 3 Worksheets by 100s – Counting up
- 2 Worksheets by 100s – Counting both up and down
- 5 Worksheets – Given words to covert to standard form
- 5 Worksheets – Given standard form to covert to words
- 5 Worksheets – Given expanded form to covert to standard
- 5 Worksheets – Given standard form to convert to full expanded notation
Here are 10 Skip Counting Worksheets for students to practice skip counting. Students will practice skip counting both up and down. This resource includes 10 worksheets, each with 10 problems:
- 4 worksheets – counting by twos
- 3 worksheets – counting by fives
- 3 worksheets – counting by tens
Each worksheet also includes a fun Thanksgiving themed maze. Perfect to use in November or really anytime throughout the year!
Save when you combine these two products:
Numbers and Number Words 1 to 120 | Butterfly Themed Cards – This Math resource includes number cards with from and designed to help students develop number sense knowledge. Students can use to count, sort, match and more.
Math Counters and Ten Frames | Butterfly Themed – This Math resource includes counters and ten frames designed to help students develop number sense knowledge. May be used for counting, base ten understanding and skip counting!
This February NO PREP packet is everything you’ll need for ! This Valentine’s Day themed resource is jam packed with a variety of activities to get your students and important : addition, subtraction, multiplication, word problems, critical thinking, geometry, measurement, time, fractions and more.
Read the description below for more details of the skills covered in this resource or view a complete flipbook preview here!
This resource can be used for during December and give lessons a Christmas holiday twist!
- * Nutcracker themed number cards 1 – 120
- * Extra blank cards
- * 100s chart poster and handout
- * Addition table
- * Multiplication table
This resource, Skip Counting by 2, 5 and 10 for 1st Grade, is perfect for any study or review of skip counting (by 2s, 5s and 10s) during the Winter months!
Christmas Math for 2nd and 3rd Grades is a large download with ! Great for math centers, seat work, cooperative learning and/or fun holiday related homework. (Although this unit was designed for 2nd and 3rd grades, it would work wonderful for advanced 1st grade or remedial 4th grade!)
Here are 9 colorful Math posters to help students learn to skip count! As a bonus, each poster will tell students if the numbers are even, odd or both.
This Christmas Math skip counting unit includes activities for numbers 10-500 and includes:
* ornament number cards
* math center materials
…all to help skip counting by 10’s. Using this resource, you can create fun December / holiday themed centers!