Showing all 8 results
Give your Algebra I and Algebra II students a tool they can really use! This Visual Algebra Glossary will be an invaluable resource giving them explanations, definitions and examples of 144 terms. Easy to follow and understand, students will turn to this resource while learning new concepts, completing work and studying for exams.
There are four color coded sections, each with an term index:
- – Expressions & Operations
- – Equations & Inequalities
- – Relations & Functions
- – Statistics
Here are three Math Polygon Family Tree posters to display on a bulletin board or you your Math centers. These will be a great visual addition to help introduce the relationships between shapes and shape vocabulary.
- will show: triangle pentagon, heptagon, quadrilateral, hexagon, octagon,
- will show: acute (scalene, isosceles, equilateral), obtuse (scalene, isosceles), right (scalene, isosceles)
- will show parallelograms (rhombuses, rectangles, squares), non-parallelograms (trapezoids, trapeziums, kites)