Showing all 18 results
Telling time is an important Math skill to learn in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Grades. This math unit will give you everything you need to teach this skill! This resource includes:
– 5 Posters
– 84 Student Pages (See detailed description below)
– Answer Keys
Ten worksheets for students to practice adding and subtracting using visual blocks (with sums and minuends to 20).
- – 5 addition worksheets each including 12 problems to solve with visual blocks plus one addition problem for students to solve without blocks. For this final problem, students are asked to draw blocks to show their understanding.
- – 5 subtraction worksheets each including 12 problems to solve with visual blocks plus one subtraction problem where students are to label the minuend and the subtrahend.
- – Answer keys
Help first graders get the practice they need telling time (to the hour, half hour and quarter hour) with these Math worksheets! First graders should learn to tell time to the hour and half hour, however this resource also includes worksheets to the quarter hour for those that are ready to move a little ahead.
The resource is divided into three sets: By the Hour / By the Half Hour / By the Quarter Hour
Each set includes 10 worksheets: 5 worksheets for students to read a clock and write the time and 5 worksheets that give the time and students are to draw hands on a clock to represent that time.
30 worksheets in all – Answer keys are provided.
Give students the practice they need to truly understand converting numbers (to 120) from standard numbers to number words, number words to standard numbers, as well as to be able to show they understand what the place value of each digit in a standard number represents. These math skills need repeated practice to help students master these skills and this product includes 30 student pages to give them this practice! This product has also some worksheets with answer banks and some without. This will allow for differentiation if needed or to use at various times along the students’ learning journey.
What you get:
- – 5 worksheets: Students given standard numbers and must write the number words (w/ answer bank)
- – 5 worksheets: Students given standard numbers and must write the number words (no answer bank)
- – 5 worksheets: Students given number words and must write the standard number of each (w/ answer bank)
- – 5 worksheets: Students given number words and must write the standard number of each (no answer bank)
- – 5 worksheets: Students are given a set of numbers and place values of each and students must write the standard number that is represented (example: Given 9 tens + 2 ones / Students are to write 92)
- – 5 worksheets: Students are give a standard number and must breakdown and write the place values of each digit (example: Give 85 / Students are to write 8 tens 5 ones)
- – Answer Keys
With this Math resource, students will learn and practice identifying fractions: halves, thirds and fourths! Students will learn that fractions are created when one whole is divided into equal parts with given examples. Students will then be asked to demonstrate learning by:
- – Identify and distinguish between when one whole has been divided into ‘equal’ parts vs those that have ‘unequal’ parts
- – Identify and distinguish specific fractional parts of a whole when given a specific fraction to identify
- – Distinguish one fraction from another fraction using pictures showing whole objects divided into differing equal parts
- – Choose the correct fraction displayed for each picture given
Teach students the names and attributes of ten 3D shapes. Students will also be asked to distinguish between 2D and 3D shapes with this resource! Shapes include the cube, sphere, cone, rectangular prism, triangular prism, hexagonal prism, pentagonal prism, pyramid, cylinder, hemisphere
What you get in the resource:
- – 5 worksheets asking students to distinguish between 2D and 3D shapes
- – 5 worksheets teaching students the names of 3D shapes. Students will also write the names
- – 5 worksheets on which students will be given the names and 3D shapes and asked to draw each
- – 2 worksheets asking students to identify an attribute (faces)
- – 2 worksheets asking students to identify an attribute (corner / vertices)
- – 2 worksheets asking students to identify an attribute (edges)
- – 4 worksheets where students will match 3D shapes with their names
- – Answer Keys
These 18 worksheets are designed to help students learn and identify 2D shapes. Students will trace the shapes, trace and write the names of the shapes, identify attributes (corners or no corners) of the shapes as well as identifying the shapes. Shapes include: square, circle, triangle, rhombus, trapezoid, hexagon, pentagon, octagon, rectangle and oval
- – 3 Identifying attributes worksheets
- – 6 Tracing the shape and name plus writing the name worksheets
- – 5 Tracing the shape and matching each with its name
- – 4 Tracing the shape and writing the names from a given word bank
Answer Keys provided.
These worksheets will give students practice comparing the height, weight and length of given animals, an important 1st grade Math skill! This workbook includes 10 students worksheets plus answer keys. Each worksheet displays pictures of animals throughout the world and from differing habitats! This can not only peak student interest but you can also extend lessons by talking about the animals and where they may be found.
What you get:
- – 2 worksheets identifying / comparing shortest or tallest
- – 1 worksheet identifying / comparing shortest to tallest
- – 2 worksheets identifying visual height
- – 1 worksheet identifying visual length
- – 2 worksheets identifying / comparing weight – less
- – 2 worksheets identifying / comparing weight – more
- – Answer Keys
Give students practice adding and subtracting 10 (numbers 0 to 100) with these 5 worksheets. The product has 2 sets of worksheets plus answer keys.
Set 1: 3 worksheets for students to add 10 to a given number (given number plus next 4 numbers adding 10) – 5 problems each
Set 2: 2 worksheets for students to add or subtract ten. Students are given 5 boxes for each problem. 2 of the 5 boxes contain numbers and students are to add or subtract 10 given the sequence they are given. Each problem will only ask students to add or subtract.
Give students the practice they need counting and identifying numbers 1 to 100 using base ten blocks. The product includes 10 worksheets plus answer keys!
What you get:
- – 3 worksheets which give students base ten blocks to count. Students will count and write the correct number
- – 7 worksheets which give students a number. Students are to circle or color the correct number of base ten blocks
Give students the number sense practice they need through comparing numbers 1 to 120 as they identify whether one number is greater than, less than or equal to another number! This product includes 10 worksheets divided up into 2 sets of 5 worksheets for a total of 10 worksheets plus answer keys.
Set 1 – Students will compare numbers 1 to 20
Set 2 – Students will compare numbers 1 to 120
Because there are two sets, you may use at different times of the year based on student knowledge or as differentiated worksheets!
Give 1st grades students the number sense practice they need with these worksheets that will have them identifying numbers before, between and after other numbers. There are 20 worksheets and answer keys included and split into 4 different sets. These sets can be used at different times throughout the year as students knowledge expands or can be used as differentiated lessons.
4 sets include:
- – 5 Worksheets working with numbers 1 to 20
- – 5 Worksheets working with numbers 10 to 50
- – 5 Worksheets working with numbers 10 to 90
- – 5 Worksheets working with numbers 1 to 120
Give students the practice they need to really understand and learn to add and subtract with sums and minuends to 20. This product includes 29 worksheets and a total of 372 addition and subtraction problems! Students will be asked to complete addition problems by filling in the missing addends, subtraction problems by filling in the missing minuends or subtrahends, and finding sums and products. Problems are presented both vertically as well as horizontally plus every worksheet includes a number line that students can use!
Use as part of your core work, extra practice, homework or in centers.
These Commutative Property of Addition 1st Grade Math Worksheets are a great addition to your first grade print and go resources. These worksheets are great for introducing a concept, review, assessments, homework, or center practice.
What you get:
- – 3 Worksheets for students to write the sums and draw pictures to represent each addition sentence.
- – 2 Worksheets for students to write addition sentences based on dominoes and then write the sums.
- – 1 Worksheet for students to match the correct addition sentence based on commutative property
- – 4 Worksheets for students to complete the missing addend to show commutative property
- – Answer Keys
Learning to add 3 addends with sums to 20 is important for first graders to learn to do! This resource will help students learn to add 3 addends and demonstrate understanding of this skill.
What you get:
- – 5 Worksheets where students are asked to draw pictures to illustrate each problem and write the sum. (6 problems on each)
- – 5 Worksheets where students will simply write the sums (12 problems on each)
- – 5 Worksheets where students will write the sums and the create a word problem to illustrate their understanding!
Answer keys are provided
10 word problem worksheets for students to add and subtract numbers 1 to 20! Each worksheet includes 3 word problems and requires students to illustrate each addition and subtraction problem showing their understanding of the concepts. Answer Keys included.
Try before you buy: To get a FREE worksheet from this resource click here!
Students will love practicing their ability to add and subtract creating fact families on these fun, Christmas-themed pages! This product includes 16 different no prep worksheets, ready to print and go.
(See description below for additional information!)
Give your students the practice they need with the First Grade Math Skills Workbook. This fun, November themed review resource will give students extra practice in the following areas:
- – Addition facts to 20
- – Addition higher than 20 (no carry)
- – Finding the missing addends
- – Adding doubles to 24
- – Subtraction facts to 20
- – Word problems (Solving and explain through pictures) – addition and subtraction
- – Skip counting by 2 (Filling in the missing numbers)
- – Creating equal addition equations