Showing all 9 results
Give your students the practice they need with the First Grade Math Skills Workbook. This fun, November themed review resource will give students extra practice in the following areas:
- – Addition facts to 20
- – Addition higher than 20 (no carry)
- – Finding the missing addends
- – Adding doubles to 24
- – Subtraction facts to 20
- – Word problems (Solving and explain through pictures) – addition and subtraction
- – Skip counting by 2 (Filling in the missing numbers)
- – Creating equal addition equations
Christmas Math for Kindergarten is perfect for the holidays with 18 engaging worksheets that can be used in math centers, for seat work or fun, holiday homework.
* Number recognition
* Number word recognition
* Simple 1 digit addition and subtraction
* Fine motor skills through tracing numbers and number words as well as cutting and pasting!
The February Math resource has been designed to ! Your firsties will love the cute bears, penguins, hearts and other cute graphics that fill the pages. (All pages come in both color and b/w)
This WINTER Math Skills Review resource as a fun Winter / Snowman theme and covers a multitude of 1st grade Math skills.
Suggested uses: For reinforcement of skills, in math centers, for seat work or to give as homework.
Perfect for January or any winter month and with , you actually have a couple months worth of activities!
$4.99Buy NowNovember NO PREP Print and Go Learning Pack for 1st Grade! Over 90 pages of learning.Math: Fractions, Patterns, Counting, Place Value, Skip Counting, Counting Money (Nickels and Quarters), Word Problems, Reading Graphs/Coordinates, Single digit addition and subtraction, Telling timeLanguage Arts: Writing, Reading Skills, Rhyming, Phonics, Syllables, ABC Order,Critical Thinking Skills with November themed puzzles, Crafts…and more!!