Showing all 9 results
Give your students the practice they need with the First Grade Math Skills Workbook. This fun, November themed review resource will give students extra practice in the following areas:
- – Addition facts to 20
- – Addition higher than 20 (no carry)
- – Finding the missing addends
- – Adding doubles to 24
- – Subtraction facts to 20
- – Word problems (Solving and explain through pictures) – addition and subtraction
- – Skip counting by 2 (Filling in the missing numbers)
- – Creating equal addition equations
Christmas Math for Kindergarten is perfect for the Christmas holidays with 18 student pages (each in both B/W and Color) that can be used in math centers, for seat work or fun, holiday homework.
* Number recognition
* Number word recognition
* Simple 1 digit addition and subtraction
* Fine motor skills through tracing numbers and number words as well as cutting and pasting!
The February Math resource has been designed to ! Your firsties will love the cute bears, penguins, hearts and other cute graphics that fill the pages. (All pages come in both color and b/w)
This WINTER Math Skills Review resource as a fun Winter / Snowman theme and covers a multitude of 1st grade Math skills.
Suggested uses: For reinforcement of skills, in math centers, for seat work or to give as homework.
Perfect for January or any winter month and with , you actually have a couple months worth of activities!
$4.99Buy NowNovember NO PREP Print and Go Learning Pack for 1st Grade! Over 90 pages of learning.Math: Fractions, Patterns, Counting, Place Value, Skip Counting, Counting Money (Nickels and Quarters), Word Problems, Reading Graphs/Coordinates, Single digit addition and subtraction, Telling timeLanguage Arts: Writing, Reading Skills, Rhyming, Phonics, Syllables, ABC Order,Critical Thinking Skills with November themed puzzles, Crafts…and more!!