Showing all 10 results
Teach students the names and attributes of ten 3D shapes. Students will also be asked to distinguish between 2D and 3D shapes with this resource! Shapes include the cube, sphere, cone, rectangular prism, triangular prism, hexagonal prism, pentagonal prism, pyramid, cylinder, hemisphere
What you get in the resource:
- – 5 worksheets asking students to distinguish between 2D and 3D shapes
- – 5 worksheets teaching students the names of 3D shapes. Students will also write the names
- – 5 worksheets on which students will be given the names and 3D shapes and asked to draw each
- – 2 worksheets asking students to identify an attribute (faces)
- – 2 worksheets asking students to identify an attribute (corner / vertices)
- – 2 worksheets asking students to identify an attribute (edges)
- – 4 worksheets where students will match 3D shapes with their names
- – Answer Keys
Bundle and SAVE! This bundle will give you 22 colorful shape posters for your classroom bulletin board or a Math center.
What you get:
- 2D shape posters set: circle, diamond, heart, hexagon, kite, octagon, oval, parallelogram, pentagon, rhombus, square, star, trapezoid and triangle
- 3D shape poster set: cone, pyramid, cube, prism, cylinder, sphere
- Polygon family tree set: Poster #1 Polygons: triangle pentagon, heptagon, quadrilateral, hexagon, octagon
In geometry, students need to be able to identify a variety of irregular shapes! Here are 10 worksheets for students to practice identifying the following shapes:
- – quadrilateral
- – pentagon
- – hexagon
- – nonagon
- – heptagon
- – octagon
- – decagon
Answer Keys included.
This February NO PREP packet is everything you’ll need for ! This Valentine’s Day themed resource is jam packed with a variety of activities to get your students and important : addition, subtraction, multiplication, word problems, critical thinking, geometry, measurement, time, fractions and more.
Read the description below for more details of the skills covered in this resource or view a complete flipbook preview here!
Here are three Math Geometry posters (polygon family trees) to display in your classroom! These will be a great visual addition to help introduce the relationships between shapes and shape vocabulary.
- will show: triangle pentagon, heptagon, quadrilateral, hexagon, octagon,
- will show: acute (scalene, isosceles, equilateral), obtuse (scalene, isosceles), right (scalene, isosceles)
- will show parallelograms (rhombuses, rectangles, squares), non-parallelograms (trapezoids, trapeziums, kites)