Showing all 20 results
Telling time is an important Math skill to learn in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Grades. This math unit will give you everything you need to teach this skill! This resource includes:
– 5 Posters
– 84 Student Pages (See detailed description below)
– Answer Keys
Hands-on activities and worksheets designed for 2nd grade students learning measurement skills such as using a variety of measurement tools (ruler, yardstick, meter stick and tape measure), finding two different measurements for objects (inches and centimeters), estimating measurements, and solving measurement word problems (with bonus if converting inches to feet and inches).
Hands-on activities and worksheets designed for students learning measurement skills such as:
- – Reading a ruler and using to measure objects (inches and centimeters)
- – Determining the best measurements (inches, feet, yards, miles / ounce, pounds / centimeter, meter, kilometer)
- – Tools of measurement
- – Reading a measuring cup
- – Comparing objects that have been measured
This math workbook has been designed to give 3rd and 4th graders practice solving real-life money word problems. It includes 18 worksheets which increase in difficulty. All worksheets will give students a list of clothing items and prices. Students will then be given 12 problems (on each worksheet) to solve. Answer Keys provided.
– 3 Worksheets asking for a cost total of x items
– 3 Worksheets asking for a cost total of x items (answer bank given)
– 3 Worksheets asking for either the cost total of x items or or the amount of change due
– 3 Worksheets asking for either the cost total of x items or the amount of change due (answer bank given)
– 3 Worksheets all asking for the amount of change due
– 3 Worksheets all asking for the amount of change due (answer bank given)
This math workbook includes 30 worksheets to give students plenty of practice counting coin money. Worksheets increase in difficulty. Answer Keys are included.
This workbook includes:
– 14 Worksheets with sums less than $1.00 (using dimes, nickels and pennies)
– 5 Worksheets with sums less than $1.00 (using quarters, dimes, nickels and pennies)
– 3 Worksheets with sums less than $2.00 (using quarters, dimes, nickels and pennies)
– 5 Worksheets with sums less than $2.00 (using half-dollars, quarters, dimes, nickels and pennies)
– 3 Worksheets with sums less than $3.00 (using half-dollars, quarters, dimes, and nickels)
Teaching students to identify penny, nickel, dime, quarter, half dollar and golden dollar will be easy with these posters. One poster is just a little smaller with the title ‘Coins’ and the other is larger with no title. Each poster will give the coin name, the value, the color and high quality images of the front and back of each.
This February NO PREP packet is everything you’ll need for ! This Valentine’s Day themed resource is jam packed with a variety of activities to get your students and important : addition, subtraction, multiplication, word problems, critical thinking, geometry, measurement, time, fractions and more.
Read the description below for more details of the skills covered in this resource or view a complete flipbook preview here!
Looking for an activity to help your students? This resource offers a for students to practice telling time on an and matching the time to a as well as to the ! This product includes 66 different ‘times’ and each time is shown on an analog clock, a digital clock and in words.
$3.00Buy NowPumpkin Science has several fun, hands-on activities that ask students to compare, contrast, observe, estimate, count, sort, investigate, graph and much more…Students can even create a Pumpkin Science Journal or use pages as notebooking pages.See more about this product in the description below.
Christmas Math for 2nd and 3rd Grades is a large download with ! Great for math centers, seat work, cooperative learning and/or fun holiday related homework. (Although this unit was designed for 2nd and 3rd grades, it would work wonderful for advanced 1st grade or remedial 4th grade!)
It’s All About Money (Pennies, Nickels, Dimes and Quarters) is a comprehensive unit with 8 interactive centers and 70+ worksheets! Inside you’ll find plenty of Math for , learning and , , , and more!
Students will also get plenty of handwriting practice as an added bonus. Centers include those for individual learning and group activities.
This resource includes 77 student worksheets designed to cover a multitude of 2nd-3rd grade math skills such as:
- – Addition & subtraction (with and without carrying / borrowing)
- – Word problems
- – Critical thinking skills
- – Find the missing addend or subtrahend
- – Odd & Even numbers
- – Roman Numerals
- – Order of operations
- – Expanded form
- – Skip counting (by 50, 100, 250)
- – Rounding (nearest 10, 100)
- – Telling time
- – Counting money
- – Fractions (equivalent, comparing)
- – Multiplication & Division
- – Measurement
- – Shapes (2D & 3D)
- – Early Geometry (faces, edges, vertices, perimeter)