Showing all 6 results
Perfect to use during March and leading up to St. Patrick’s Day, these alphabet flash cards can be used to help students identify both upper and lower case letters.
- -Name each letter
- -Match each upper case with the lower case
- -Sort by upper case and lower case
- -Use to spell out CVC or sight words
Teaching rhyming words aids in teaching early literacy skills like phonemic awareness and fluency development. When children learn to rhyme, it helps them develop the ability to break words down into smaller parts like puzzle pieces.
This resource teaches 30 rhyming words through picture flashcards and 8 easy matching worksheets.
- – Teaching the names of the days of the week?
- – Need large calendar week day cards for a bulletin board?
- – Teaching students how to spell the days of the week?
Whatever you are needing, these ‘Days of the Week’ word cards may be the perfect resource!
Each word card measures approximately 7.5″ x 2″. Use as flash cards, labels, or for bulletin boards and word walls!