Showing all 9 results
This money-saving BUNDLE is designed to give your students everything they need to learn 28 important weather / climate / atmosphere related science terms. It includes the following individual products:
- – Weather and Atmosphere Vocabulary Worksheets | Quizzes | 6th-8th Grades
- – Weather and Atmosphere Vocabulary Crossword Puzzle | 6th-8th Grade
- – Weather and Atmosphere Vocabulary Word Puzzles | 6th-8th grade
This science vocabulary resource is designed to help students learn and then assess their knowledge of 28 middle school level words.
* Words with definitions
* Definitions Worksheet
* Multiple Choice Worksheet
* Vocabulary Quiz 1
* Vocabulary Quiz 2
* Answer Keys
This science resource is designed to help students study 28 important weather / atmosphere terms. It includes the words, definitions and a crossword puzzle.
(See description below for the included vocabulary words)
This middle school science and vocabulary resource includes a variety of fun word puzzles to engage students as they learn 28 important words and definitions.
* Word list with definitions
* Word Search (Differentiated – Use with only ‘clues’ or with given words)
* Framework Puzzle
* Word Scramble (Differentiated – Use with only ‘clues’ or with given words)
* Word Maze Puzzle (Differentiated – Use with only ‘clues’ or with given words)
* Answer Keys
with this MLK – Martin Luther King, Jr. resource! Use as a standalone resource or as a springboard to further MLK study during the month of January or anytime.
- – Vocabulary Packet: 39 words
- – MLK Creative Writing assignment
- – Alphabetical Order
- – Scrambled Letters Worksheets
- – Word Search
This resource is a dictionary based on ‘word parts’ (prefixes, suffixes, combining forms and roots) which all form words. It is meant to be used in conjunction with a standard dictionary and a thesaurus. Why use? Learning the individual ‘parts’ of a word and the meaning behind each will help the student decipher the meaning of an unknown word or words.
This workbook resource will give students the explanations and practice they need to master important vocabulary skills which will help them be successful. Includes a pretest, a post test and answer keys.
(See description below for further information)