Showing all 8 results
that can be used as or for / .
There are 4 worksheets:
- #1: Students will name each stage of mitosis in order
- #2: Students will draw / illustrate each stage
- #3: Students will name and draw each stage
- #4: Students will describe what is happening / events of each stage
Answer key provided
Here are 2 posters (b/w and color) of the process of photosynthesis.
This Science / Biology resource offers 5 posters – Color posters which are perfect for or and B/W posters which are great to use as .
Interactive Science learning – This resource includes 2 coloring worksheets: Simple Plant Cell and Complex Plant Cell. As students color (identify) each part, they will also create a corresponding key.
Structures to be identified and colored:
1. Simple Plant Cell – cell wall, mitochondria, chloroplast, cell membrane, vacuole, nucleus, cytoskeleton
2. Complex Plant Cell – cell wall, mitochondria, chloroplast, cell membrane, vacuole, Golgi apparatus, lysosomes, rough endoplasmic reticulum w/ ribosomes, smooth endoplasmic reticulum, nucleus, nucleolus, peroxisome, cytoskeleton
Give students an engaging way to learn about plants with this interactive, project based resource. Designed to be used for multiple ages and grades, 3rd-6th grades, students will learn about plants:
- – classification
- – photosynthesis
- – the plant cell
- – parts of the plant
- – things plants need to grow
- – the life cycle of a plant
- – plant leaves
- – different types of plants (non-flowering, carnivorous, poisonous)
The resource is a 15 question quiz that will assess student understanding of the following structures / organelles of a plant cell: cell wall, mitochondria, chloroplast, cell membrane, vacuole, Golgi apparatus, lysosomes, rough endoplasmic reticulum w/ ribosomes, smooth endoplasmic reticulum, nucleus, nucleolus, peroxisome, cytoskeleton
High School Biology Notebook resource!
Students will learn the following terms: plasmodesma, amyloplast, peroxisome, Golgi body, Golgi vesicles, tonoplast, central vacuole, mitochondrion, chloroplast, cytoskeleton, nuclear pores, nuclear membrane / envelope, DNA in nucleoplasm, nucleolus, nucleus, rough endoplasmic reticulum, smooth endoplasmic reticulum, ribosomes, cytoplasm, cell wall, cell / plasma membrane
This Science resource has been designed to . Phases outlined: Interphase, Prophase, Metaphase, Anaphase, Telophase and Cytokinesis. I’ve include both color and b/w posters / handout, with and without explanations of what actually occurs during each phase.