Showing all 6 results
Bundle and SAVE! This bundle will give you 22 colorful shape posters for your classroom bulletin board or a Math center.
What you get:
- 2D shape posters set: circle, diamond, heart, hexagon, kite, octagon, oval, parallelogram, pentagon, rhombus, square, star, trapezoid and triangle
- 3D shape poster set: cone, pyramid, cube, prism, cylinder, sphere
- Polygon family tree set: Poster #1 Polygons: triangle pentagon, heptagon, quadrilateral, hexagon, octagon
Help students learn and remember the difference between regular and irregular shapes by displaying this classroom poster!
In geometry, students need to be able to identify a variety of irregular shapes! Here are 10 worksheets for students to practice identifying the following shapes:
- – quadrilateral
- – pentagon
- – hexagon
- – nonagon
- – heptagon
- – octagon
- – decagon
Answer Keys included.
Decorate your classroom with these 6 colorful Math posters showing 3D shapes! Shapes include: cone, pyramid, cube, prism, cylinder, sphere
Here are three Math Geometry posters (polygon family trees) to display in your classroom! These will be a great visual addition to help introduce the relationships between shapes and shape vocabulary.
- will show: triangle pentagon, heptagon, quadrilateral, hexagon, octagon,
- will show: acute (scalene, isosceles, equilateral), obtuse (scalene, isosceles), right (scalene, isosceles)
- will show parallelograms (rhombuses, rectangles, squares), non-parallelograms (trapezoids, trapeziums, kites)
These two worksheets will ask student to identify the following shapes by picture and description: cube, cylinder, cuboid, cone, sphere