Showing all 13 results
Perfect pages for Preschool, PreK and Kindergarten to trace and color during the month of November! Pictures are Thanksgiving and Fall related and include: acorn, leaf, farmer boy, farmer girl, pumpkin, tree, wagon and turkey.
On each worksheet, students will trace the picture and word. Then they can color the picture! Perfect for seasonal, holiday work and will help develop fine motor skills and teach new vocabulary. (8 pages)
Whimsical Unit designed for use during October and November with PreK – Kindergarten students to practice fine motor, math and language arts skills!
29 student pages offering plenty of tracing, matching, copying, counting, early reading and more!
Easy to use, just print and go worksheets for your students! Students will learn colors as they also practice fine motor skills by coloring fruits of specific colors. This resource can be used as a lesson too!
There are five worksheets:
- : cherry, chili pepper, strawberry, tomato, watermelon (inside), red delicious apple
- : orange, cantaloupe, peach, pumpkin
- : lemon, mango, yellow delicious apple, banana, pineapple
- : chili pepper, grapes, line, honeydew, watermelon (outside), kiwi, zucchini
- : blueberries / Purple: fig, grapes, plum
Young learners will love these Sea Life – Ocean themed unit where they can cut, color, paste, and trace!
24 pages of learning and practicing fine motor skills:
- 10 trace the picture and word, write the word and color worksheets
- 5 trace and color the ocean scene worksheets
- 9 trace and color the picture, cut out and glue the letters to spell the word worksheets
- clown fish
Designed for early learners, this will introduce (or reinforce) 5 holiday themed vocabulary words while giving them the opportunity to practice fine motor skills, tracing words, writing words and drawing!
: cornucopia, Mayflower, turkey, pilgrims, pumpkin
This resource focuses on language, math and science and is based around 4 ‘Mitten’ themed poems. Perfect to use for mini-lessons, within a literacy circle or in centers during Winter months!
See description below for more details.
By the end of 1st grade, students should be able to write numbers through 120. These practice worksheets can be used for K-1st to practice writing their numbers.
– Page 1: 1-20
– Page 2: 21-40
– Page 3: 41-60
– Page 4: 61-80
– Page 5: 81-100
– Page 6: 101-115
– Page 7: 116-120
Help students learn the letter “S” (to identify, to write and the sound), to count to 10, to recognize and identify basic colors and shapes PLUS practice important fine motor and thinking skills with this 28 page, fall themed workbook.
- – color
- – trace
- – count
- – draw
- – solve mazes
- – create a number mini-book
This resource will help Kindergarten students learn letters, letter sounds (phonics), numbers, number words, counting, shapes and more while they practice fine motor skills and handwriting. After students complete this 96 page workbook, they will be ready for morning work – semester 2!
* These pages can also be used for preschool and k4 students with a little help from a teacher or parent *