Showing all 4 results
This geography notebooking bundle includes EIGHT South American country studies. As students move through each study, they will learn about each country through the lens of the 5 Themes of Geography! Country studies in the bundle:
This study will ask students to ‘think like a geographer‘ in their research and recording. Using this resource, students will…
- Learn about each country
- Demonstrate knowledge of and ability to synthesize information and write about each country through a 5 themes of geography lens.
- Create a wonderful project displaying their learning.
There are 5 major themes of Geography: Location, Place, Human/Environment Interaction, Movement, and Regions. This BUNDLE includes ALL FIVE individual theme units:
This BUNDLE designed for K-2nd grade on the United States Presidents is a NO PREP resource… JUST PRINT AND GO!
EACH president section contains 5 student pages:
- * Coloring page
- * Color & Trace page with basic facts
- * Color & Write page for students to complete the name of the president, his birthday and 2 facts about him
- * Color & Write page for students to create a short report
- * Mini-Book for students to complete about the president
This COMPLETE BUNDLE is a ZIP FILE of all four volumes currently on the site! (Please note: You must be able to open a zip file to access this file)