Showing all 8 results
This math workbook has been designed to give 3rd and 4th graders practice solving real-life money word problems. It includes 18 worksheets which increase in difficulty. All worksheets will give students a list of clothing items and prices. Students will then be given 12 problems (on each worksheet) to solve. Answer Keys provided.
– 3 Worksheets asking for a cost total of x items
– 3 Worksheets asking for a cost total of x items (answer bank given)
– 3 Worksheets asking for either the cost total of x items or or the amount of change due
– 3 Worksheets asking for either the cost total of x items or the amount of change due (answer bank given)
– 3 Worksheets all asking for the amount of change due
– 3 Worksheets all asking for the amount of change due (answer bank given)
This math workbook includes 30 worksheets to give students plenty of practice counting coin money. Worksheets increase in difficulty. Answer Keys are included.
This workbook includes:
– 14 Worksheets with sums less than $1.00 (using dimes, nickels and pennies)
– 5 Worksheets with sums less than $1.00 (using quarters, dimes, nickels and pennies)
– 3 Worksheets with sums less than $2.00 (using quarters, dimes, nickels and pennies)
– 5 Worksheets with sums less than $2.00 (using half-dollars, quarters, dimes, nickels and pennies)
– 3 Worksheets with sums less than $3.00 (using half-dollars, quarters, dimes, and nickels)
This February NO PREP packet is everything you’ll need for ! This Valentine’s Day themed resource is jam packed with a variety of activities to get your students and important : addition, subtraction, multiplication, word problems, critical thinking, geometry, measurement, time, fractions and more.
Read the description below for more details of the skills covered in this resource or view a complete flipbook preview here!
Teaching money? Here are printable coin templates (pennies, nickles, dimes and quarters) to help kids learn to identify each coin! Templates include both front and back of each coin.
See suggested uses in description below.
Teaching money skills? Help students learn to count money through this fun playing store activity!
– price tag printouts
– money templates (penny, nickel, dime, quarter, $1 bill)
– activity instructions
Christmas Math for 2nd and 3rd Grades is a large download with ! Great for math centers, seat work, cooperative learning and/or fun holiday related homework. (Although this unit was designed for 2nd and 3rd grades, it would work wonderful for advanced 1st grade or remedial 4th grade!)
It’s All About Money (Pennies, Nickels, Dimes and Quarters) is a comprehensive unit with 8 interactive centers and 70+ worksheets! Inside you’ll find plenty of Math for , learning and , , , and more!
Students will also get plenty of handwriting practice as an added bonus. Centers include those for individual learning and group activities.
Students can practice money identification when playing ‘Money – Go Fish’!
Money Cards include: penny, nickel, dime, quarter, half dollar, dollar, five dollar bill, ten dollar bill, twenty dollar bill, fifty dollar bill.