Showing all 12 results
Give your students the practice they need with the First Grade Math Skills Workbook. This fun, November themed review resource will give students extra practice in the following areas:
- – Addition facts to 20
- – Addition higher than 20 (no carry)
- – Finding the missing addends
- – Adding doubles to 24
- – Subtraction facts to 20
- – Word problems (Solving and explain through pictures) – addition and subtraction
- – Skip counting by 2 (Filling in the missing numbers)
- – Creating equal addition equations
November Math for 1st Grade will be a great addition to your November lesson plans! Use for reinforcement and/or review of skills, as seat work for those early finishers, in math centers or for homework.
See description below for a list of skills included in this resource.
Hands Off Me Gold is a FUN March Math file folder game! Your student are going to LOVE this St. Patrick’s Day themed math center with leprechauns, pots and gold coins!
Included: Gold coins with (numbers used are from 0 – 30) Also included are blank gold coins and pots so that you can design the game even further. Can be used with PreK to 2nd grade because .
Give your students the practice they need to reinforce and demonstrate fluency in subtraction with minuends up to 20. This resource includes 200 problems – 10 worksheets with 20 problems each.
You can use as a ‘normal’ worksheets or use in timed drills! Answer keys provided.
Christmas Math for Kindergarten is perfect for the Christmas holidays with 18 student pages (each in both B/W and Color) that can be used in math centers, for seat work or fun, holiday homework.
* Number recognition
* Number word recognition
* Simple 1 digit addition and subtraction
* Fine motor skills through tracing numbers and number words as well as cutting and pasting!
The February Math resource has been designed to ! Your firsties will love the cute bears, penguins, hearts and other cute graphics that fill the pages. (All pages come in both color and b/w)
This WINTER Math Skills Review resource as a fun Winter / Snowman theme and covers a multitude of 1st grade Math skills.
Suggested uses: For reinforcement of skills, in math centers, for seat work or to give as homework.
Perfect for January or any winter month and with , you actually have a couple months worth of activities!
This unit has been designed to use with various ages and skill levels. GREAT for visual learners as well as your kinesthetic learners who love manipulatives!
Included in Shamrock Math – Cards, Counters and Mats:
– Clover ‘shamrock’ counters for numbers 1-100 and additional blank cards
– 60 individual clover ‘shamrock’ counters
– Group of tens clover ‘shamrock’ counters (2 styles)
– Base ten blocks (green): hundreds, tens and ones
– 8 Math mats
– 16 Worksheets (varied skill levels)