Showing 1–20 of 31 results
Telling time is an important Math skill to learn in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Grades. This math unit will give you everything you need to teach this skill! This resource includes:
– 5 Posters
– 84 Student Pages (See detailed description below)
– Answer Keys
Hands-on activities and worksheets designed for 2nd grade students learning measurement skills such as using a variety of measurement tools (ruler, yardstick, meter stick and tape measure), finding two different measurements for objects (inches and centimeters), estimating measurements, and solving measurement word problems (with bonus if converting inches to feet and inches).
Hands-on activities and worksheets designed for students learning measurement skills such as:
- – Reading a ruler and using to measure objects (inches and centimeters)
- – Determining the best measurements (inches, feet, yards, miles / ounce, pounds / centimeter, meter, kilometer)
- – Tools of measurement
- – Reading a measuring cup
- – Comparing objects that have been measured
This set of no prep, 10 worksheets will give students the practice they need to compare three digit numbers. Students will be asked to use greater than, less than or an equal sign (<, > or =) for each pair of numbers. Each worksheet includes 30 number pairs to compare. Answer keys are included.
This resource will give students the opportunity to:
- – Display their understanding that the three digits of a three-digit number represent amounts of hundreds, tens, and ones; e.g., 706 equals 7 hundreds, 0 tens, and 6 ones by converting numbers to expanded form as well as full expanded form (numbers to 1000)
- – Show their ability to skip count by 5s, 10s, and 100s (numbers to 1000)
- – Read and write numbers to 1000 using base-ten numerals, number names, expanded form and full expanded form
This resource includes 45 worksheets plus answer keys:
- 5 Worksheets by 5s – Counting up
- 5 Worksheets by 5s – Counting down
- 5 Worksheets by 10s – Counting up
- 5 Worksheets by 10s – Counting down
- 3 Worksheets by 100s – Counting up
- 2 Worksheets by 100s – Counting both up and down
- 5 Worksheets – Given words to covert to standard form
- 5 Worksheets – Given standard form to covert to words
- 5 Worksheets – Given expanded form to covert to standard
- 5 Worksheets – Given standard form to convert to full expanded notation
Help students learn to identify place value with this math resource! With 22 progressive student pages, students’ skill and understanding will increase.
The unit begins with students visually counting ‘ones’, then ‘tens’, then ‘hundreds’ using number blocks. Next, they proceed to identifying the place value of given numbers, beginning with 2 digit numbers (identifying ones and tens), then 3 digits (identifying ones, tens and hundreds) and finally 4 digits (identifying ones, tens, hundreds and thousands).
Perfect for use with multiple ages / grades or for differentiation. (Grades: 1st. 2nd and 3rd)
Give students the practice they need to solve two-step addition and subtraction problems with these worksheets! Includes 20 worksheets plus answer keys in all. Here is what is included:
- – 10 two-step addition and subtraction problems using numbers up to 50
- – 10 two-step addition and subtraction problems using numbers up to 100
- – Answer keys
Each worksheet has 6 problems for students to solve plus asks students to show their work. They can use drawings and/or equations to explain their reasoning and understanding.
An array is a group of objects arranged in rows and columns. We can use arrays to show repeated addition! This resource provides 6 worksheets for students to practice repeated addition through math arrays. Includes answer keys.
Add these posters to your study: Math Posters | Addition Arrays
Ten worksheets for students to practice adding and subtracting using visual blocks (with sums and minuends to 20).
- – 5 addition worksheets each including 12 problems to solve with visual blocks plus one addition problem for students to solve without blocks. For this final problem, students are asked to draw blocks to show their understanding.
- – 5 subtraction worksheets each including 12 problems to solve with visual blocks plus one subtraction problem where students are to label the minuend and the subtrahend.
- – Answer keys
With this Math resource, students will learn and practice identifying fractions: halves, thirds and fourths! Students will learn that fractions are created when one whole is divided into equal parts with given examples. Students will then be asked to demonstrate learning by:
- – Identify and distinguish between when one whole has been divided into ‘equal’ parts vs those that have ‘unequal’ parts
- – Identify and distinguish specific fractional parts of a whole when given a specific fraction to identify
- – Distinguish one fraction from another fraction using pictures showing whole objects divided into differing equal parts
- – Choose the correct fraction displayed for each picture given
This math workbook includes 30 worksheets to give students plenty of practice counting coin money. Worksheets increase in difficulty. Answer Keys are included.
This workbook includes:
– 14 Worksheets with sums less than $1.00 (using dimes, nickels and pennies)
– 5 Worksheets with sums less than $1.00 (using quarters, dimes, nickels and pennies)
– 3 Worksheets with sums less than $2.00 (using quarters, dimes, nickels and pennies)
– 5 Worksheets with sums less than $2.00 (using half-dollars, quarters, dimes, nickels and pennies)
– 3 Worksheets with sums less than $3.00 (using half-dollars, quarters, dimes, and nickels)
Your students will love practicing their ability to multiply and divide creating fact families on these fun, Christmas-themed pages! This product includes 10 different no prep worksheets, ready to print and go!
Each worksheet has a fun holiday, Christmas themed border. Answer Keys included!
Students will love practicing their ability to add and subtract creating fact families on these fun, Christmas-themed pages! This product includes 16 different no prep worksheets, ready to print and go.
(See description below for additional information!)
Math Skills Practice Workbook has been designed to review and practice 3rd grade skills. These skills include addition, subtraction, money, comparing numbers, telling time, and identifying polygons.
Includes 10 student worksheets + answer keys
This resource will allow students to practice converting Roman numerals as well as comparing Roman numerals to Arabic numbers! There are 20 student worksheets with 240 total questions.
- Roman Numerals 1 to 99 (I, V, X, L)
- Roman Numerals 1 – 1600 (I, V, X, L, C, D, M)
For a fun, holiday themed twist, each worksheet as a Thanksgiving themed maze!
This product contains two MTL resources:
Give students the practice they need with Roman Numerals! Students will be asked to convert numerals from 1 to 99. They will convert from Arabic to Roman and Roman to Arabic. They will also be asked to compare Roman numerals with Arabic numbers by placing the correct sign: greater than, less than or equal. Includes 10 worksheets – 120 problems:
- 3 worksheets converting Arabic numbers to Roman numerals
- 4 worksheets converting Roman numerals to Arabic numbers
- 3 worksheets comparing Roman numerals with Arabic numbers (<, >, =)
Here are 10 Skip Counting Worksheets for students to practice skip counting. Students will practice skip counting both up and down. This resource includes 10 worksheets, each with 10 problems:
- 4 worksheets – counting by twos
- 3 worksheets – counting by fives
- 3 worksheets – counting by tens
Each worksheet also includes a fun Thanksgiving themed maze. Perfect to use in November or really anytime throughout the year!
, your students will have !
The resource begins with repeated addition (to reinforce the concept of addition in relation to multiplication) and ends with students completing all multiplication facts.
Give students the practice they need to master beginning long division with these 10 worksheets (160 problems) resource. Students will solve division problems with 2 digit dividends and 1 digit quotients. (No remainders) – Answer Keys provided
This download contains 160 student pages PACKED with 2nd Grade learning! In it, you’ll find a variety of fun and engaging worksheets, puzzles and activities that will allow students to learn, practice and review needed skills: 1, 2 and 3 digit Addition and Subtraction, Principles of Multiplication, Multiplication x2, Number Sense, Greater than / Less than, Fractions, Shapes, Patterns, Money, Writing, Rhyming, Classification, Phonics, Syllables, Reading, Sight Words and more!