Showing 1–20 of 21 results
This math workbook includes 30 worksheets to give students plenty of practice counting coin money. Worksheets increase in difficulty. Answer Keys are included.
This workbook includes:
– 14 Worksheets with sums less than $1.00 (using dimes, nickels and pennies)
– 5 Worksheets with sums less than $1.00 (using quarters, dimes, nickels and pennies)
– 3 Worksheets with sums less than $2.00 (using quarters, dimes, nickels and pennies)
– 5 Worksheets with sums less than $2.00 (using half-dollars, quarters, dimes, nickels and pennies)
– 3 Worksheets with sums less than $3.00 (using half-dollars, quarters, dimes, and nickels)
Your students will love practicing their ability to multiply and divide creating fact families on these fun, Christmas-themed pages! This product includes 10 different no prep worksheets, ready to print and go!
Each worksheet has a fun holiday, Christmas themed border. Answer Keys included!
Students will love practicing their ability to add and subtract creating fact families on these fun, Christmas-themed pages! This product includes 16 different no prep worksheets, ready to print and go.
(See description below for additional information!)
This resource will allow students to practice converting Roman numerals as well as comparing Roman numerals to Arabic numbers! There are 20 student worksheets with 240 total questions.
- Roman Numerals 1 to 99 (I, V, X, L)
- Roman Numerals 1 – 1600 (I, V, X, L, C, D, M)
For a fun, holiday themed twist, each worksheet as a Thanksgiving themed maze!
This product contains two MTL resources:
Give students the practice they need with Roman Numerals! Students will be asked to convert numerals from 1 to 99. They will convert from Arabic to Roman and Roman to Arabic. They will also be asked to compare Roman numerals with Arabic numbers by placing the correct sign: greater than, less than or equal. Includes 10 worksheets – 120 problems:
- 3 worksheets converting Arabic numbers to Roman numerals
- 4 worksheets converting Roman numerals to Arabic numbers
- 3 worksheets comparing Roman numerals with Arabic numbers (<, >, =)
Here are 10 Skip Counting Worksheets for students to practice skip counting. Students will practice skip counting both up and down. This resource includes 10 worksheets, each with 10 problems:
- 4 worksheets – counting by twos
- 3 worksheets – counting by fives
- 3 worksheets – counting by tens
Each worksheet also includes a fun Thanksgiving themed maze. Perfect to use in November or really anytime throughout the year!
Give students the practice they need to master beginning long division with these 10 worksheets (160 problems) resource. Students will solve division problems with 2 digit dividends and 1 digit quotients. (No remainders) – Answer Keys provided
This download contains 160 student pages PACKED with 2nd Grade learning! In it, you’ll find a variety of fun and engaging worksheets, puzzles and activities that will allow students to learn, practice and review needed skills: 1, 2 and 3 digit Addition and Subtraction, Principles of Multiplication, Multiplication x2, Number Sense, Greater than / Less than, Fractions, Shapes, Patterns, Money, Writing, Rhyming, Classification, Phonics, Syllables, Reading, Sight Words and more!
Christmas Math for 2nd and 3rd Grades is a large download with ! Great for math centers, seat work, cooperative learning and/or fun holiday related homework. (Although this unit was designed for 2nd and 3rd grades, it would work wonderful for advanced 1st grade or remedial 4th grade!)
. Designed for 2nd – 3rd Grades, students will demonstrate the ability to…
- – Determine the quantity of shapes shown
- – Create equations from arrays
- – Create arrays from given equations
? A multiplication array is simply an arrangement of rows or columns that matches a multiplication equation. Students can more readily develop an understanding of multiplication concepts when they see visual representations of the computation process. Arrays are also the easiest and most logical way to show kids the commutative property of multiplication.
Included: 30 worksheets + answer keys.
Worksheets designed to give 3rd grade students practice to reinforce math skills including:
- 4 – 6 digit ordering least to greatest
- rounding to the nearest ten, hundred, thousand
- geometry (area)
- measurement (quantity)
- telling time
Includes 20 fun, shamrock themed worksheets.
Math workbook for 2nd graders to practice important math skills including: rounding, graphing, adding, subtracting, fractions, money, patterns, measurement, and telling time. There are 20 student worksheets, 5 include word problems! Students love these March, shamrock themed worksheets.
This resource includes 77 student worksheets designed to cover a multitude of 2nd-3rd grade math skills such as:
- – Addition & subtraction (with and without carrying / borrowing)
- – Word problems
- – Critical thinking skills
- – Find the missing addend or subtrahend
- – Odd & Even numbers
- – Roman Numerals
- – Order of operations
- – Expanded form
- – Skip counting (by 50, 100, 250)
- – Rounding (nearest 10, 100)
- – Telling time
- – Counting money
- – Fractions (equivalent, comparing)
- – Multiplication & Division
- – Measurement
- – Shapes (2D & 3D)
- – Early Geometry (faces, edges, vertices, perimeter)