Showing all 9 results
Teach students the names and attributes of ten 3D shapes. Students will also be asked to distinguish between 2D and 3D shapes with this resource! Shapes include the cube, sphere, cone, rectangular prism, triangular prism, hexagonal prism, pentagonal prism, pyramid, cylinder, hemisphere
What you get in the resource:
- – 5 worksheets asking students to distinguish between 2D and 3D shapes
- – 5 worksheets teaching students the names of 3D shapes. Students will also write the names
- – 5 worksheets on which students will be given the names and 3D shapes and asked to draw each
- – 2 worksheets asking students to identify an attribute (faces)
- – 2 worksheets asking students to identify an attribute (corner / vertices)
- – 2 worksheets asking students to identify an attribute (edges)
- – 4 worksheets where students will match 3D shapes with their names
- – Answer Keys
These 18 worksheets are designed to help students learn and identify 2D shapes. Students will trace the shapes, trace and write the names of the shapes, identify attributes (corners or no corners) of the shapes as well as identifying the shapes. Shapes include: square, circle, triangle, rhombus, trapezoid, hexagon, pentagon, octagon, rectangle and oval
- – 3 Identifying attributes worksheets
- – 6 Tracing the shape and name plus writing the name worksheets
- – 5 Tracing the shape and matching each with its name
- – 4 Tracing the shape and writing the names from a given word bank
Answer Keys provided.
November Math for 1st Grade will be a great addition to your November lesson plans! Use for reinforcement and/or review of skills, as seat work for those early finishers, in math centers or for homework.
See description below for a list of skills included in this resource.
This resource will help Kindergarten students learn letters, letter sounds (phonics), numbers, number words, counting, shapes and more while they practice fine motor skills and handwriting. After students complete this 96 page workbook, they will be ready for morning work – semester 2!
* These pages can also be used for preschool and k4 students with a little help from a teacher or parent *