Showing all 10 results
Over 250 pages, this download offers units for the following “i” word families -ice, -ick, -id, -ide, -ig, -ight, -ike, -ill, -in.
Units include plenty of FUN, learning posters/activities/worksheets for students such as…
Configuration worksheets, Word cards/Word Walls, Shape Books, Spell & Write and Read & Write worksheets, Cut-n-Paste worksheets, Mini-book, Word Slides, Word Mats, Book Marks, ABC order worksheets, Stationary, Crossword Puzzles & Word searches…and MORE!
This February resource includes all (PreK to 2nd Grade) and , all wrapped up in a Valentine theme and can be used for centers, literacy circles and interactive bulletin boards! You get both a color and b/w version – !
Create multiple Language Arts learning centers for practicing and reviewing multiple skills using this ‘Shamrock’ themed unit download!
Includes 60 shamrock Word Cards, Student Worksheets, Student work mats, and multiple reference posters for studying and reviewing the following skills:
* 10 word families (an, am, all, et, ell, in, ip, it, ug, ub)
* ABC Order
* Grammar: Parts of Speech (Nouns, Verbs & Adjectives).
– Create multiple literacy centers with this gingerbread man themed resource! Use in the month of December if you want to make Christmas-themed centers or use anytime if you want to center it around the story of the Gingerbread Man.
Here is what you’ll get:
- – 3 Differentiated Unit Suggestions (for using with the very young learning their letters through using with students who can form words – both basic CVC words to words formed with digraphs and blends.)
- – 27 pages of letter and word part cards (for a total of 162 cards)
- – Word Mat & Word recording worksheets
- – Lists for 27 different word families