Showing all 5 results
15 worksheet activities to help students practice and reinforce important Grammar skills!
Here are the skills covered:
1. Proofreading – Spotting incomplete sentences, spelling mistakes, capitalization
2. Using punctuation correctly – periods, commas, quotation marks
3. Writing to inform: Correct sequencing, adding supporting evidence, descriptive writing, title creation
4. Writing dialogue
5. Using Tense correctly – past, present, future
6. Perspective – 1st, 2nd and 3rd person
This grammar and creative writing resource, , will keep your students actively learning throughout the month of November covering a variety of skills.
This workbook resource will give students the explanations and practice they need to master important grammar skills which will help them be successful in writing and ready them for national and/or state testing. Includes a pretest, a post test and answer keys.
(See description below for further information)