Showing all 2 results
If you are teaching letters to your little ones (Preschool / PreK ), this bundle is for you! Includes 52 student pages (26 for lower case letters and 26 for capital letters).
On each page, students will complete…
- * A graphic of the letter by dabbing a dotter on each circle to complete the letter. (If you do not have dotters, students can also finger paint!)
- * A graphic of the letter to color with crayons
- * A picture to color and picture word so that students can learn the sound made by each letter.
Super FUN Letter recognition activity and NO PREP- This is a ZIP File. You must be able to open ZIP files to access this resource.
Letter recognition skills are required for developing reading and writing skills. Number and number word recognition skills are required for developing reading, writing and math skills.
Using these cards children can…
– Identify, name and match upper and lower case letters
– Identify, name and match numbers with number words