Showing all 5 results
This advanced division workbook includes 20 student worksheets with answer keys. There are three levels of difficulty, all quotients will include remainders and there are a total of 240 problems. This workbook as been designed for 5th, 6th and 7th grades.
Worksheets 1-10 – Divide 3 digit numbers by 2 digit numbers (120 problems)
Worksheets 11-15 – Divide 4 and 5 digit numbers by 3 digit numbers (60 problems)
Worksheets 16-20 – Divide 5 and 6 digit numbers by 3 and 4 digit numbers (60 problems)
This WINTER Math Skills Review resource as a fun Winter / Snowman theme and covers a multitude of 1st grade Math skills.
Suggested uses: For reinforcement of skills, in math centers, for seat work or to give as homework.
Perfect for January or any winter month and with , you actually have a couple months worth of activities!
This resource includes 77 student worksheets designed to cover a multitude of 2nd-3rd grade math skills such as:
- – Addition & subtraction (with and without carrying / borrowing)
- – Word problems
- – Critical thinking skills
- – Find the missing addend or subtrahend
- – Odd & Even numbers
- – Roman Numerals
- – Order of operations
- – Expanded form
- – Skip counting (by 50, 100, 250)
- – Rounding (nearest 10, 100)
- – Telling time
- – Counting money
- – Fractions (equivalent, comparing)
- – Multiplication & Division
- – Measurement
- – Shapes (2D & 3D)
- – Early Geometry (faces, edges, vertices, perimeter)