Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
An Enchanted Egg | Cross-Curricular Easter Unit
(Designed for 4th-6th Grades) Students will enjoy this engaging Easter resource that is centered around Faberge eggs! It begins with a fun story about a boy named, Neil and his ‘trip in time to Russia’. After reading students will complete several worksheets:
1. Reading comprehension (short answer)
2. Math word problems
4. Timed writing with prompts
5. Story vocabulary (sentence writing)
6. Geography – map work
Answer keys provided
Winter themed skills workbook to give your students of Language Arts and Math activities for January! There are 29 student pages that can be used for mini-lessons, extra practice for struggling learners, seat work for early finishers, homework, group work, and centers. Print and Go – No Prep required.
Help students learn to read a grid map with this fun zoo themed resource! Students will be given a grid map of a zoo and asked several questions requiring them read and navigate throughout the map. There are also two additional activities to extend learning (through writing and creative design).
These will give your students (triple digit x single – double – triple digit)! Can be used by students for practice or for assessment (quiz and test). Answer keys provided.
: Students will multiply a triple digit whole number by a single, double or triple digit whole number.
- – 5 Worksheets (triple x single digit) 125 problems total
- – 5 Worksheets (triple x double digit) 100 problems total
- – 5 Worksheets (triple x triple digit) 75 problems total
- – 5 Worksheets (mixed – triple x single, double and triple digit) 75 problems total
- – Answer keys