Your students will love this cute resource, Language Arts Fun – Similes, Alliteration, Fact or Opinion, Acrostic Poetry, with a SPIDER theme. There are 4 student worksheets – Just PRINT & GO…Your students will be practicing important thinking and creative skills!
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
— OR —
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
High School Biology Notebook resource!
Students will learn all about the cell membrane. Terms include: passive transport, active transport, diffusion, osmosis, facilitated diffusion, molecular active transport, bulk transport, primary active transport, secondary active transport, exocytosis, endocytosis, phagocytosis, pinocytosis, receptor mediated endocytosis
Studying the state of Vermont? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Vermont State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
Studying the state of Delaware? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Delaware State Bird!
Studying ‘Forces & Magnets‘ in your classroom? This Mini-Lessons resource has been designed to help students gain a greater understanding as well as to help them retain the information they are learning!