* Give students a set number of cards and have them place in numerical order
* Give students cards and ask them to skip count (using whatever number you give them) and have them choose the cards they need as they skip count.
* Test students ability to recall ‘names’ of numbers as you show a card
* Have students sort the number cards into even numbers and odd numbers
* Give students a set number of cards and ask them to write the number words for each.
*Print and laminate the colored version to display on a bulletin board or in a Math center.
*Print and give the b/w copy to students for their own personal copies to keep.
*Print and laminate the colored version and allow students to use wipe-off markers to practice in a Math center.
*Print the b/w versions and assign to students as seat work, homework or in a Math center.
There are no reviews yet.