Over 100 suggested book titles to be used with My Teaching Library’s Character Traits Units.
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
— OR —
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Students will love this creative project. This cross-curricular, Language Arts & Social Studies resource will give students templates to create two U.S. President flip books – one for George Washington and one for Abraham Lincoln. A great February activity around Presidents’ Day or when discussing Washington and/or Lincoln’s birthdays.
This can be used for 1st, 2nd or 3rd Grades. For younger students, you can opt to give them facts for each president and allow them to choose which ones to write in the books. For older students, you can also choose to have students read a passage that you already have or to do a little research on their own to find facts. Students should write at least 5 facts on each flip book as each will have 5 pages.
Help students learn ASL finger spelling with this coloring book! With 26 pages (a page for each letter of the alphabet), students will learn the sign for each letter A-Z. Each page includes the letter, the visual model of the sign and a picture to color.
Three classroom posters to display to help students learning to recognize / identify three Math signs:
Memory Verses for Boys is a 20 week course for boys and designed to help learn to navigate the world with Godly character through the study of God’s Word.
– Record sheet to keep an overall record of when each verse study was started and completed
– 20 Memory verses selected specifically for this study
– Weekly Verse Journal worksheet (Day by Day study and reflection)
* Day 1: Write the Scripture
* Day 2: Unfamiliar words work
* Day 3: “In your own words, how you you tell someone what the verse means”
* Day 4: Plan to implement this truth in your own life
* Day 5: Recite to an adult and both sign to show completion.