Showing all 2 results
This WINTER Math Skills Review resource as a fun Winter / Snowman theme and covers a multitude of 1st grade Math skills.
Suggested uses: For reinforcement of skills, in math centers, for seat work or to give as homework.
Perfect for January or any winter month and with , you actually have a couple months worth of activities!
This unit has been designed to use with various ages and skill levels. GREAT for visual learners as well as your kinesthetic learners who love manipulatives!
Included in Shamrock Math – Cards, Counters and Mats:
– Clover ‘shamrock’ counters for numbers 1-100 and additional blank cards
– 60 individual clover ‘shamrock’ counters
– Group of tens clover ‘shamrock’ counters (2 styles)
– Base ten blocks (green): hundreds, tens and ones
– 8 Math mats
– 16 Worksheets (varied skill levels)