A Day in History – Investigation Station is a series of fun sleuthing research activities based on a single event on a specific day in history!
Students will learn about an event and be given several topics from which to choose to ‘investigate’. After some exploration, students are asked to write what they have discovered and name used sources.
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
— OR —
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This resource includes the words of 24 traditional Christmas Carols (and a little history about them as well).
Studying the state of Utah? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Utah State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
42 page resource to use along side the book, Days with Frog and Toad
Studying penguins or perhaps animals of the arctic? This cute shape book is ready for students to use to publish there own stories, reports or poems about penguins!
I’ve created pages with both dotted-dashed lines as well as single lines so that you can use what best fits the level of your students.