- Jacobson’s organ
- parotid gland
Studying amphibians? Help students learn important amphibian related vocabulary words and definitions while practicing copy work and handwriting (cursive). This resource include 22 vocabulary words and definitions. (See below description for included words)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Studying the state of Utah? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Utah State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
Here is an 8 page coloring book all about tools! The first page will have all the tools displayed. One each subsequent page, one tool will be show and a space for students to ‘name’ the tool after they color it. Fun to use around Father’s Day in June…or anytime!
, students will discover the for each of the ! Each page has a large state flower to color + the state name. Whether you are studying each state or simply want to provide some fun but educational activities to your classroom, students will enjoy this resource.