This free resource gives easy to follow pictures / instructions on basic knitting
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
— OR —
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Studying the state of Wisconsin? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Wisconsin State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
Notebooking is a coined term for what can also be referred to as educational journaling or scrapbooking.
There are over 400 known species of sharks in the world! Most students love studying sharks and this unit has been created to help students record the knowledge they learn during a study on sharks as well as personal reflections of what has been learned.
This resource includes:
This resource contains everything your students need to complete it. No need to do additional research, although this should be encouraged. So whether you are looking for a completely self-contained unit or one that allows for in-depth study, this is it…Snow Goose Lapbook Unit!
Students will study all aspects of the Snow Goose’s life, vocabulary related to the informational reading contained within the unit, complete map work and more.
Students can practice money identification when playing ‘Money – Go Fish’!
Money Cards include: penny, nickel, dime, quarter, half dollar, dollar, five dollar bill, ten dollar bill, twenty dollar bill, fifty dollar bill.